FIFTEEN → GROUPCHAT

GROUPCHAT between THE RUSSO BROS and ROWAN

anthony russo ✊🏼:
Before anything, congrats on the upcoming wedding with you and Sebastian!

joe russo ✊🏼:
We know it'd happen sooner or later the moment you and Sebastian filmed your first scene in Civil War.

rowan cruz:
Thanks bosses, you guys are too great! You better come to the wedding!

anthony russo ✊🏼:
Of course we'll be, especially since it may be the last time we'll see you in a couple of months.

rowan cruz:
oh, so you've heard?

joe russo ✊🏼:
Well both franchises are at least partners with Disney, so word gets around.

anthony russo ✊🏼:
have you made your decision yet?

rowan cruz:
I haven't actually, the wedding planning has gotten all my attention.
And either way, it's such a difficult choice guys.
I love marvel so much, especially Olivia Stark.

joe russo ✊🏼:
Same as we love you and your work! Whatever you decide we'll respect it, Rowan.

anthony russo ✊🏼:
We just need to know as soon as possible, you know to either write Olivia out in some way of Infinity War or keep expanding on her character.

rowan cruz:
Oh, infinity war 😭
I love Olivia, like I said. Being in the marvel cinematic universe is what perhaps gave me this opportunity I'm being offered.
But I want to be known to be a character who isn't only just a love interest, a badass leading role who people can look up to.

joe russo ✊🏼:
And that's who Rey is.

anthony russo ✊🏼:
I'm sorry we never could give you that, Rowan. It wasn't because we didn't think you'd pull it off, but you know how sexist the industry can be.

rowan cruz:
I know that guys, like I said I appreciate everything you've done for me!
I really wish there could be a way I could still be apart of both.

joe russo ✊🏼:
Depending on what your film schedule would be, we can always squeeze Olivia Stark back in for Infinity War 2, only because you're a favorite.

rowan cruz:
You guys are making this decision so much harder, I have a month left to make this decision.
Just give me a little more time.

anthony russo ✊🏼:
Of course, Rowan. You have a wedding to plan!

joe russo ✊🏼:
Speaking of the groom, what does Sebastian think of all of this?

rowan cruz:
I haven't told our Winter Solider yet about this.

anthony russo ✊🏼:
Oh Rowan, I hope he doesn't get triggered.

rowan cruz:
Only you would quote your own work to make a pun, Russo.

joe russo ✊🏼:
If Rowan leaves Marvel, I'm blaming it on you Anthony.

________

woOOOoooo to whoever got the hints and saw this coming

the wedding is only a few weeks away, buT SEB DOES NOT KNOW OF THIS OFFER YET WELL LETS SEE WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN