Prologue

Dr.smith do you gone insane ? I am startled with his new side which is still hidden from the folks of this village.he is just an insane person who is going to destroy these innocuous populaces by his destroying ideas.i have to stop him in anyhow.I don't know how but I have to do it.

pain is running through my vertebrae.,it just because of attack which is carried out by Dr.smith.I want to cry but I have two alternatives either cry or ready to fight work out with my brain to just fight.

So Raghav welcome to MUKTIDHAAM dear,I really like you lad but I have to do with you because you have left no choice for me dear.-Dr smith.

I am seething with pain whining loud. why are doing this with me?or I must ask Dr.smith why are you doing such hazard to those people who really loves you who thinks that after god you are the only person who is going to protect them from their anxiety,sorrow.

aah, Raghav don't try to manipulate me with your sweet words.I know what I am doing.

if you really want to know then listen I am just providing them moksha.

hahaha, it's really fun Na.

so get set and go to moksha of your life.

like this you are going to help me.

I am providing you cure which is going to surely help you, my dear lad.

haha,Cure for sure.