Chapter 2

So I am finally in India.feeling immense pleasure.hugging momma after a long time her face is wiped in tears.what she call it yeah Tear of happiness.hahaa,momma happiness also comes with tears?

yeah, Raghav sometimes tears are the most important stuff to share your feeling,and your loved one only understand this language of tears.-Mrs.Tripathi

oh, momma you and your philosophical stuff hard to get in brain.try to be a sort of scientific momma.

am not a doctor dear,so here the home comes waiting to meet you after such long time.-Mrs.Tripathi

aah, I forgot to see in our candid conversation.home sweet home.Ahsoka tree and almonds tree grew big.these trees garden always remind me of dad.but I don't want to say because these makes momma cry.her tear of happiness changes into tears of remembrance and tear of sadness.losing loved one especially those who are part of your soul is a really tough task.if I say I understand momma pain then I am truly wrong because no one understands other than momma.

I entered inside home sweet delicious smell are coming outside spreading in air.momma is fully charged and ready to welcome me.a big colorful rangoli is saying welcome back.such colorful and eye soothing.

come inside or someone is going to carry you inside.

supper is ready,get ready and come at dining table-Mrs.Tripathi.

yes, momma.

we are eating smiling and cracking jokes.momma's eyes are rejoicing my presence,and I am loving to see my iron lady in front of me.

I think it is the correct time to ask momma

Momma, i have to say something,I don't know how to say.

yes, say what you want to say-Mrs.Tripathi.

silence is growing very hurriedly in this whole cheerful room.

I have to ask or not,my brain says yes but my heart says please wait for some moment let enjoy this valuable time with your mother.

Hi ,folk's I think it's a good start.let's see what happen with Raghav in coming chapters.

what is stuff that Raghav is going to ask from her momma?

answers are coming in next part.till then loads of love and bye.

happy reading. :)..