We Meet For The First Time

The gang were in the principal Alonso's office getting registered
since they were new students. Principal Alonso said over the enacom "Jax Novoa and Emma Alonso report to the principal's office". Jax and Emma walked in and saw Kaz, Oliver, Skyler, Bree, and Chase standing in front of Principal Alonso and said "hi" waving their hands at them. The five heroes waved back at them and started to introduce themselves.
Kaz: I'm Kaz
Oliver: I'm Oliver
Skyler: I'm Skyler
Bree: I'm Bree
Chase: I'm Chase
Principal Alonso said to Jax and Emma "I want you two to show them around". He continued "Jax you will show Kaz, Oliver, and Chase around and Emma you will show Skyler and Bree around". Jax left with the guys following him while Emma left after them with the girls following him, they departed in the hallway. Jax was walking by the lokers and said " these are your lokers, right next to mine".
Emma showed Skyler and Bree their lokers and said "here you go. next to mine". Jax and Emma's eyes started to glow then felt that something was wrong with these guys. Kaz, Oliver, and Chase asked Jax "are you okay dude" while Skyler and Bree asked Emma was she okay. Jax and Emma both said "yeah I'm fine" in unison. Then they all met back then then part of the ceiling fell about to crush them until Jax used his powers to levitate it while Chase used his molecular kineis to help Jax, Kaz used his powers to burn the picece of ceiling to ash. They knew something incredible was in store for them.