The Final Battle

The team called Mr. Davenport and told him everything and he upgraded Bree's and Chase's bionics and did the same with Jax's, Kaz's, Oliver's, and Skyler's superpowers. They trained for ten hours straight and learned that Roman and Riker were back so they got suited up and stopped at the door. Jax said "well if we don't make it I just want to let you guys know you're all more than my friends you're my family" looking proud and worried that they may not make it.

Chase said "same here" fist bumping Jax, they both were smiling at each other. Kaz and the others said "yeah, it's a honor to fight beside all of you". They all left knowing what might happen to them but didn't care. They all got there and Roman and Riker and the army were waiting on them clapping slowly. Roman said "you all are idiots to think you could stop us" looking angry. The team just looked at them and then Riker yelled "attack" then the army surrounded the team. The team attacked from all sides the army was dropping like flies but more and more kept coming. Jax soon gained a another superpower he floated up glowing dark yellow and aimed at the army using all of superpowers at once. The  army all fell to the ground unconscious and Chase said "wow that was amazing" looking impressed as possible. Roman and Riker said you may have defeated our army but "you'll have to do a lot better than that to defeat us" they then shape-shifted in a giant cloud of dust particles. Chase said "this is it every get in position" they then all got back to back locking arms. Roman and Riker circled around them and if they didn't stop them soon they would be crushed by the force of the cloud. Jax said "alright in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, now, give it everything you got" then they all started screaming and shoot their powers at the cloud destroying it. Chase said "we did it we finally stopped Roman and Riker" everyone cheered and Mr. Davenport came and said "good job guys" smiling at them.