We're Ready

Jake taught Jax and Emma how to cast spells without doing their signature moves. Kaz learned how to turn completely made out of fire, Oliver learned how to do the same thing but with ice, and Skyler just needed to practice more with her powers to get used to having her powers back. Chase and Bree just needed to be whooped back into shape so they could be at the top their game. Jake told them "I made us all indestructible suits" Jake then gave them their suits. They boys had dark blue spandex suits and the girls had dark pink spandex suits. Jake told Jax "you have superpowers" looking down. Jax said "what are you serious" looking both excited and shocked. Jake said "yes, you got them from my side of the family and I didn't want to tell you until you were ready and now you are" placing his hand on his shoulder. Jax said "what are my powers" looking excited and curious at the same time. Jake said "well you can fly, super-strength, heat vision, and can harness electricity, and you will gain more soon". After 2 hours Jax had mastered his superpowers and was ready to use them in combat. Then they learned that Ryan and Reno and their allies were up to no good. They set out to stop them from destroying all the superheroes and good witches. They then left Jax, Kaz, Oliver, and Skyler flew there while Bree super-sped Emma and Chase there and Jake just teletransported himself there and soon they were all at Ryan and Reno's hideout all ready to fight.