Training Begins

They all met back with each other after school. Chase said "what are we going to go"? Jax said 'we can go to my house my dad's a wizard he'll understand". They headed to Jax's house and talked to Jax's dad Jake Novoa telling him everything. Jake said "I'm in too, you're gonna need all the help you can get now that your friends are gone". Kaz asked them where are your friends, are they dead"? Emma said no no no, they just scattered around the world going on new adventures". Jax said "it's so boring now, no fun what so ever" looking sad. Chase said "sorry you guys, now lets get to training" looking intense. Jake stood up and said we'll train in groups Emma, Jax, and I will train in one room, Chase and Bree will train in the second room, and Kaz, Oliver, and Skyler will train in the last room". Everyone followed Jake he showed them what room to go in and they began. Jake taught Jax and Emma how to cast spells without doing their signature moves. Kaz learned how to turn completely made out of fire, Oliver learned how to do the same thing but with ice, and Skyler just needed to practice more with her powers to get used to having her powers back. Chase and Bree just needed to be whooped back into shape so they could be at the top their game. Jake told them "I made us all indestructible suits" Jake then gave them their suits. They boys had dark blue spandex suits and the girls had dark pink spandex suits. Then they learned that Ryan and Reno and their allies were up to no good. They set out to stop them from destroying all the superheroes and good witches. They then left Jax teletransported them to Ryan and Reno's hideout all ready to fight.