Recovering From The Fight

The team were still recovering from the fight. Chase and Jax were the most upset because they were the leaders and felt responsible for failing the mission. The rest of the team walked towards the two upset leaders and said "you guys are the best, smartest, and most determined on the team. Jax said to "Chase they're right enough fighting separate, we fight as a team from now on" putting his fist up wanting Chase to fist bump him. Chase said "you're exactly right" fist bumping Jax they both nodded at each other. Kaz said so "what are we gonna do about the army" looking curious as ever. Chase said "we can all combine our powers and end this once and for all". Jake said  "whoa, whoa, whoa, if we do that we may not make it" looking serious and scared of what the others were about to say. Chase said "if risking my life for the greater good is what I have to do then I'll do it" looking serious. Jax stepped forward and moved next to Chase and said "Me too" looking serious as well. Emma walked and stood next to Jax and said "Me three" hugging Jax. Kaz stood on the other side of Chase and said "Me four" smirking a little. Oliver stood next to Kaz and said "Me five" high-fiving Kaz. Skyler Skyler walked over  and stood next to Emma and said "Me six" highfiving Emma. Bree walked next to Skyler and stood next to her and said "Me seven" smiling at Emma and Skyler. Jake walked next to Oliver and stood beside him and said "I got no plans tomorrow night so me eight" everyone then high fived each other. They then got a alert that Ryan and Reno were back and were still causing trouble. They then left looking at each other and Chase and Jax said "lets hope it doesn't came to you know" then they all group hugged.