Letter

Sometimes I question my sanity
But the unicorn and gummy bears told me I'm fine!!!

A teenage boy and his girlfriend were at the boys house. His family had to go shopping and he did not want to go. The boy was bored so he asked his girlfriend to come over.

The dad said to keep an eye out for the postman and make sure to keep the post closed and close to him.

The boy thought this was weird but said ok.

When the postman came he got the post he left it up in his room and went back to talking to his girlfriend.

The girl's friend called her to come over but since she was at her boyfriends so she asked her over to his house.

When she came they went outside, but the boyfriend forgot about the letter.

Her friend had to go home at about an hour and a half later.

The boy realized that he had left the letter up in his room. He ran upstairs to see the where the letter was, but he couldn't find it any where.

"What's wrong?"the asked.

"I can't find that letter"he replied.

"Are you sure you didn't leave it downstairs?"she asked.

"Don't think so, but can you go downstairs just in case?"

"Sure", she said and left the room.

About two minutes after the girl went downstairs, when the boy heard a high pitched, girly scream.

He ran downstairs as fast as he could.

"What's wrong?"

"The le-letter", she stammered whole pointing over the the kitchen table.

The boy looked over to the kitchen table to see the letter covered in blood, but that was not the worst part, the worst part was on the kitchen walls, on the cream painted wall, written in blood wrote, 'You stole my house, my furniture and now my letter, who you will pay'.

There was a trail of blood leading to the front. With shaking hands, the boy opened the door, he collapsed to the ground and cried because in the driveway was his parents car with their dead bodies underneath the car, but you could see the faces, all the same, eyes wide open in shock and mouths wide open, like they were screaming.

He went into the kitchen to see the girl dead l, the same way as his parents. Going past her he went to the cutlery drawer and got the sharpest knife he could find and stabbed himself to death.