WOW

About two years ago my ex and I went through a really nasty breakup. Lots of crying and nasty words said. It became apparent that she had a lot of emotional problems and really wasn't the person I thought she was. Lots of anger, and lots of lying as I discovered. And to make things stranger, she is the one who dumped me (multiple times) and was absolutely furious when I finally accepted it and told her it was time for her to go. I wasn't exactly perfect here either, but that's what happens. I had also started a new and healthy relationship at this point maybe 3 weeks after the primary breakup which pissed her off to no end. Anyway she shows up one day to collect some belongings that were still at my place and she sits me down on the bed and hands me a note telling me to read it out loud. It's a really nasty speech about how I'm incapable of love, and a terrible person, and deserve to die. I refuse but she's screaming at me and I just was like fine I'll read it if it'll make you go away.

So i finish the speech and then she pulls out a loaded gun from her purse and spends about the next 15 minutes trying to muster the will to pull the trigger and splatter my brain all over the wall. She says she knows the law, she knows she'll be caught, she knows where she'll go to prison and she's fine with it because I'll be off this planet. So I spend this time trying (poorly) not to totally freak out and with tears streaming down my face telling her that she's not a killer and just needs to go live her life without me.

We parted with a hug and I just learned she got engaged to a new guy a couple months ago.