Little Ghost Girl

Six years ago when I was 19, I was staying the night at my two best friend's house. All three of us were sleeping on the bed and I woke up in the middle of the night.

There was a girl, around six or seven years old standing at the foot of the bed looking at us. I was so freaked out I just kept looking back at her. I was too scared to do anything. She slowly faded away. I swear this really happened but I'm not sure if it was a ghost or if I was some how semi awake and dreamt it.

Scariest thing I have ever experienced though, regardless if it was my imagination or really a ghost. I didn't tell my friends for a couple months because I couldn't really believe it so I thought they definitely wouldn't.

Then a few months after I saw the girl they were telling me how one night they were in their room and they heard children laughing in the living room. They went to their bedroom door to listen better and when they got to the door there was a loud thunk on it... like someone hit it.

They ran out of the room thinking someone was in their house but when they checked the house there was no one there and all the doors were still locked. I told them about the girl I saw when they told me what happened to them.