Stolen Blood

Not really a scary story just really unexplained. The details are a little hazy ( I had been drinking a lot ) but I was down in Toronto for a concert and long story short I got stopped by "The Police" and they arrest me and say there taking me to the drunk tank, not a big deal I was very intoxicated and had been before.

I pass out in the back of the car (forgot to mention it was an unmarked car sorta relevant) and they wake me up and we're at some building that looks somewhat like a warehouse, not the police station.

Any ways we get inside and its like a hospital. The cops leave me there and people come up and start taking blood but like weird amounts more than you normally would take. Still not worried at all because I'm absolutely sh**faced at this point but then it gets weird.

The nurse looking people lead me into a bedroom where I guess I was suppose to sleep and some bouncer type guy slams me on the floor throws me into bed and straps me there, like seven or eight straps across my body.

At this point I start going apes hit left alone in some pitch black room strapped in unable to move. Anyways I pass out and here is were it gets really weird I wake up in these bushes beside Burger King, I didn't get robbed still had my phone and my wallet with 15 $ in it. It boggles my mind to this day i have no idea what happened my friends think I was drugged but I don't know I swear it was real.