A Straw Hat in Fairy Tail

IMPORTANT: 

I did not realize it until today, but over a fourth of the previous chapter had been deleted by a Wattpad glitch. Because of this, the actual FULL fight of Diabla vs Rubbergun was never shown. In fact, there is a CRITICAL ending to that chapter that is Important for you to understand this one. (it's the reason for the chapter's name actually.) So before reading this chapter, I suggest you go back and read  the glitched stuff I had to rewrite because Wattpad was being stupid. Don't worry, you won't be disappointed, it is actually the biggest fight scene in this story.  (I mean it.. Rubbergun uses some huge moves that probably make goku's spirit bomb look as useless as it actually is.)

Two molten red eyes opened in the darkness..

In the black of the knight, a powerful scaly hide moved and shifted, as strong clawed trunk-like legs stomped forward.. a massive gator-like armored tail dragging from behind..

The ginormous monster known as Diablo Phobus clicked his jaws, growling viciously.. molten magma drool drizzling from his unnatural fangs

(the image below was drawn by hand, colored with charcoal, then edited online. Design concepts were taken from Killer Croc and the Predator)

 Design concepts were taken from Killer Croc and the Predator)

"So... Ezra failed.."  said Phobus hungrily in a vicious gargling voice. "And what's more, she reverted into the Sister of Fulguras.. The Time lost Numensapien is now an ally of our enemy..  Which means.. it is my turn to make my move... so this alliance you propose.. this plan.. do you truly wish to make it work?"

Borsalino emerged from the darkness.. the rare expression of fear was evident on his face as he looked at this hulking monster.. a god that could crush the moon to dust in his fist.

"Yes." said Borsalino. "We share a common enemy.. allow us to execute Straw Hat.. and you become one step closer to obliterating the Railgun.."

"Foooolll.. it is in my best interest to keep that boy alive." said Phobus. "He is the Bane of Thundaarix's daughter, and the Railgun is the bane of Diablo.. why not.. allow her to expire by the hand of that rubber brat?"

"Because whatever he does to kill her.. I doubt it will happen by his choice." said Borsalino. "And Straw Hat has been known to be quite sensitive in these matters? How do you know he won't seek vengeance?"

"If he does.. he will fall..." Phobus rumbled, He towered above Borsalino.. his massive scaley demonic form casting  a giant tall shadow over the admiral.. the earth trembling with the latent power that burned within.. "Do you really think.. that tiny.. little.. ant.. pirate.. would be able to put a dent in my scales... my armor.. is fear incarnate.. my claws.. are bolts from Hell.. come to pierce the hearts of my master's enemies....