STD Water

They both began to run down an ally way behind the bank. The warm musk smell of the city and very minimal noise around them was rather unnerving. Almost everyone was asleep and it's not like there were a lot of cars. Even though no one was awake at this hour they walked around the ally's stealthily.

A couple of minutes of stealthing around they could hear the expose channels vlogging in the distance covering the newest youtubers death. [Y/n] began to wince when she recalled the fact that there were probably cameras watching over the entire event. She would be all over that Nomes channel. In a normal situation she would have use this to try to boost her popularity, but because she has no camera there would be no way to do so.

The tv headed man had a tail that pointed a bit every time he started running. "Furry fag," [Y/n] insulted under her breath. They continued until they came to an open road all the way on the other side of the village.

There, a white jeep skidded in front of them cutting them off. A man with a rather large forehead and a police outfit rolled down his window. [Y/n] instantly cursed herself when she recognized who it is. "It's the content cop, we need to run." [Y/n] whispered urgently to the furry fag. "Wot? No he's one of us." He answered as he walked towards the car. "One of us?" [Y/n] questioned his wording. Does that mean she's a part of whatever the hell this rebellion thing is? If so she did not agree to this.

"Pyro, who's this retard?" He asked as the both got into the car. "I honestly have no idea," he looked at her properly for the first time. "I owe her a camera though." He mumbled as they started to drive off. "I'm literally nothing more than a clickbait whore." She introduced herself. "But my name is [Y/n], if it means anything." She added that in not to sound rude. "I'm the YouTube sensation, Pyrocynical," he introduced himself as he took off his tv head to reveal his fox face with a half grin. "I've never heard of you." [Y/n] narrowed her eyes at him as his grin dropped. "I make mlg montage videos." He deadpanned. [Y/n] giggled and rolled her eyes. "I'm iDubbbz but most people just call me Ian." The driver informed while looking at them through his rear view mirror.

"Yeah, I know who you are. But, you guys are rich right? Why would you want to rebel or whatever if you've got money?" She asked the two. The guys both looked at each other as if they were debating what to tell her. "You know the YouTube algorithm is shit. It's almost as if becoming successful here is impossible without the proper equipment; it's true. Not to mention how oppressive the rules have become. The system needs to change." Pyro explained to [Y/n]. "So you guys are just SJWs?" [Y/n] rolled her eyes at how sappy his explanation sounded. "Well, when you explain it that way it sounds cringy and terrible- but yeah. I would prefer it if you didn't call us that though." He agreed.

They sat in silence for a couple of minutes as if everyone was trying to decide what they were going to do with [Y/n]. By that time [Y/n] had gotten used to the sensation of being in a car. The frequent bumps and skids as her body swayed with the movements of the car. Never before had she been exposed to such a luxury like this, nor been around so many people that wear more than just rags like the majority of people in this land. "I'm just gonna get a camera from this guy and leave." [Y/n] convinced herself. If she was to stay she would become a part of whatever skeem they were planning, and the last thing she wanted was to be a part of something she would regret. "I could make a video on this mix up and get 10,000 views!" [Y/n] thought giddily thinking of a new tv for herself.

"So, how old are you?" Pyro broke the silence. "Just [Y/Age], somewhere around that." She shrugged. After her parents death there really wasn't anyone that cared enough to remind her of her birthday. "I'm nineteen," Pyro shrugged also. [Y/n] narrowed her eyes at him. "Don't pedophiles say they're younger so they seem more attractive to their victims? You have the voice of a forty year old man with several collapsed lungs." [Y/n] snickered as she tried not to fumble her words. "Shodup." He simply sighed in response. Just as he did so the car lurched downward at a slop into a tunnel with a splash.