Abused For Views

Pyro sat back with his arm resting being [Y/n] and a rather casual expression, something rather odd after what Leafy had just done. [Y/n] turned to introduce herself but was taken aback from his appearance. He had a potent smell of smoke that seemed  to follow his every move. On his face he had green scales that protruded randomly in different patches on his sickly white skin. The one thing that managed to stand out the most was his yellow eyes that had slits for pupils that stared at every flaw and pore on her face with great  profound power. He sat at an alarmingly close range that inched closer and closer to [Y/n].

She turned her head away from him but he still managed to get closer. Closer to the point where she could feel him push against the side of her body to the point were she felt couldn't get up.

[Y/n] tried to look at the man next to her to tell him to stop but soon found it very uncomfortable to turn her face. She could feel his breath against her neck as she buried her head more into Pyros shirt. He hissed in her ear and flicked his split tongue about his teeth.

"Leafy, can you back up a bit?" Pyro requested after a couple of seconds. Pyro, with his arm that rested behind [Y/n] gave Leafy a thumbs up of approval. As soon as Leafy stopped [Y/n] pulled away from Pyros shirt and looked at him.

"Why?!" She questioned intensely with a heated look in her eye. "I mean, shit dude! You just can't ask a person why they do things!" Leafy folded his arms defensively and painted on a hurt face. "What?!" [Y/n] narrowed her eyes at such a vague answer. "Stop bullying me!" He got up dramatically and stormed off.

[Y/n] was left in shock and confusion. Her jaw hung loose and squinted eyes took her original emotions. "I told you, he went insane." Pyro shrugged even though he knew better. "But, why?!" She questioned again. "He can't help it," he scoffed knowing that he was probably watching them the entire time.

By that point Pyro had his arm completely wrapped around [Y/n] protectively. [Y/n] looked at the arm around her shoulder and opened her mouth to say something but was cut of before she could.

"Hey, do you mind if I go see how he's doing? I don't want him to bother anyone else." Pyro came up with an excuse of the spot. "Uh, sure?" [Y/n] agreed questionably as he already began to get up. [Y/n] sat alone on the couch already regretting what she had agreed to.

Pyro stormed down one of the tunnels that lead directly into another room that branched off into other places.

Pyro entered Leafys room and closed the door with a thud. His room, unlike the rest of them, resembled more of a sewer than anyone's else's. The walls were covered with moss and he had no light shining excepts the light that flooded from inside when Pyro opened the door.

Leafy let out a hiss in protest to the light and flicked his tail about. "How long were you watching us?" Pyro asked calmly, knowing if he said the wrong thing he might go off. "Long enough," he gave a cheeky grin as he slouched against the walls. "You know you didn't have to do that? I was doing fine on my own." Pyro continued to stand and leaned against a wall. Leafy let out a psychotic laugh in amusement. "The fuck you talking about? Like you could get anywhere like that," Leafy gave him a snarky smile. Scoffing to himself, Pyro shook his head knowing it would be fruitless to try to argue with him.

"I got the videos for the thing we were planing." Pyro mentioned trying to move on to a different subject. "The one against the king and his 'can't have others people content' rule?" Leafy asked giddily. "Yeah," he mumbled unsure whether or not to give the USB to him or not. Leafy stared at him knowingly as if trying to force him to give it to him by just his gaze.

Pyro sighed as he studied Leafys face. "Look, we can't have you getting too involved with this project-- you're literally unstable." Pyro tone got serious. Leafy put on a fake pout and looked up at Pyro with puppy eyes. "Pwyro plweese don't lock me in this wroom again." He pleaded sarcastically in a baby voice. "Leafy," Pyro began "You're an ok person. I- I just don't want you to become corrupted." Pyro explained, pushed himself off the wall and closed the door.

[Y/n] sat there flipping through channels. Luckily, she found her own and began watching her video.

"Honestly do these people understand that my parents died? I had to raise myself! Even when I was adopted that one time I was abused for views! I had to live on my own! I had..."" her pixelated face rambled on and on about the life she led. She was in a mood when that video was uploaded. Typically she pours her emotions into a video because she knows that no one watches.

"Fuck," Pyro commented as he looked up at the screen. He was leaning his end against the couch and focused on the video. "That's some dark shit, bois." He added ironically but mainly seriously. [Y/n] fumbled for the remote and turned off the tv. [Y/n] held her breath as if she had been caught doing something terrible. Pyro noticed her tight composure and felt a lingering sense of guilt for putting her on the spot. "No I get it-- trying to get some views. The best of us do it." Pyro tried to ease the situation but [Y/n] still remained uncomfortable. "Y-yeah." [Y/n] shrugged not really knowing what to do with herself.

Pyro walked around the couch and sat down. "I haven't talked about what the videos are for yet." Pyro faced [Y/n] and pulled the usb out of his pocket.

A/N
Whoops. Hah. Yeah I'm back since a lot of people begged me to update. Yeah... sorry. I fell out of interest with Pyro but I'm getting back into it. I'm gonna binge watch all the videos I missed just to get a feel for how he words thugs again so sorry if the wording is a bit off. But hey, at least I'm back.