Chapter : 4 The Reply

I got a quick reply saying "Hey" with a smirk emoji, and somehow it sounded so flirtatious but gentle hot & seductive and I just imagined him saying that to me. It made me shudder with excitement.

We went on to chat as Anna helped me with certain lines..

We went on to exchange numbers and fix a date to meet.

He told me that he wanted to see me in a black skater dress and the most seductive shade of red lipstick I could wear on that day for him.

He seemed to dominate me already but I really liked it.

There was a little darkness about him that kept my adrenaline going high.

I seemed to be excited but still tried to contain it unlike Anna, who was celeberating by doing funny dances.

I laughed at her and went into my room to fetch some pillows and blankets to get cozy on the ground. We were pretty tired and fell asleep soon...

The next day went on.
It was time for Anna to leave and I hugged her a goodbye..

I usually hated this part, wish weekends were longer than just two days, because it never seemed enough...

The working days came by and I followed my common stressful routine.

Thinking about James made me smile and blush.. Some sort of magic in his name i tell you.

I thought about the weekend that this time I would be meeting a stranger and not my best friend, Anna, and it seemed weird.

But Anna told me not to turn back from it now and give this a chance. If I made it this far I'm sure I'd make it throughout the end as well..

Days passed, and it soon was the day I would meet James. There was some sort of nervousness that took over me. I felt so unprepared..

But for the first time in ages I wanted to give this a shot.

_________________________