Chapter : 1 Meeting Anna

It was just one of those normal weekends I had. Going to the bar and meeting Anna my best friend.

We mostly don't stay in much contact during the week days because of our heavy schedule but, somehow find time during the weekends..

We always meet at the bar chit chatting about our lives and how stressful its gotten..

Sometimes we take turns on getting drunk since one needs to be sober to get us home.

Anna always comes to spend the weekend at my place. We watch chick-flick movies and our favorite TV shows, drink wine straight outta the bottle and pass out on the couch. This was the same as all the weekends.

I walked into the bar with my coat in the hand since it was a bit chilly in the mid of november.

I looked for Anna through the alcoholic drugged crowd to see her seated in a cornered table for 2. I made my way through the crowd seeing couple of men taking glances at me scanning me like as if their eyes had an x-ray machine in them..

Something about men disgusted me. The way they looked made me feel insecure. My love life has been in an abandoned phase and I talked very less about it. It was only because of that one boy who ruined everything for me.

But, even though I never speak much on it, Anna always has her ways to know and mostly she would just read my mind.

Me and Anna met in 12th grade and we've been inseparable since then. She was the only one who stayed by my side during the hard times.

Anyway, all thought's aside I walked to the table she was at flashing a toothy smile at her. Anna quickly stood up and wrapped her arms around me tightly. Like as if she'd seen me after ages.

Her hugs always soothed me taking me away from my stress.

We sat and ordered for our drinks and kept talking until it was late. The pub was half empty now.

We decided to call it a night and head over to my place. We both go to the counter and she places a 10$ bill on the shiny marble surface I tried to argue but she cuts me off saying "This ones on me"

_________________________

Hey Guys!
This is the first time i have gathered the courage to publish a story over Wattpad.
I hope you readers will enjoy it and please feel free to let me know if you like the story!

Don't forget to Like, Comment & Vote!

Lots of love MissAnonymousX =3