Chapter : 5 The meet up

Anna drove me to the address given by James of the restaurant. He insisted on picking me up but I told him I was not comfortable being in a car with a person I still didn't know..

He understood of how I felt and didn't push on me.

Over the messages he had some sort of control over me, but he still was sweet like a gentleman.

I smiled at Anna she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and gave me one of her comforting hugs, wishing me the best of luck and said if I needed her she would be just a call away.
I smiled at her and left the car.

The restaurant seemed pretty fancy like it was meant for the 'rich people'..

I walked into the restaurant and gave my name at the receptionist, she smiled at me and leaded me to the table I was to be seated at.

As I got closer and closer to the table,  my heart kept beating faster and faster until it felt like pounding trying so hard to get out of my chest.
At a good distance she pointed to where I had to go and flashed a smile and left.
I glanced at him, his jaw sharp and prominent, his eyes looking down playing with the knife and a little smile playing on his lips it was so bizarre how his side face still explained so much of his expressions..
As I got closer the noise created by my heels made his head jolt up. His eyes flashed a slight warm golden colour before going back to his normal light hazel eyes.
A smile grew on his face, and his pearly white teeth were on full display.
He stretched out his hand taking my small hand in his big one. His hand was warm and soft it made me feel welcomed.
He gently kissed the back of my hand and the contact of his soft lips hit me with waves of some sort of pleasure as well as shudders. My face flushed as I felt the heat spreading across my face especially on my cheeks.
He looked up at me and gave me the sweetest smile and guided me to my seat, and once I was comfortable, he sat back in his place facing me.

"You look really beautiful and unique from all the ladies out here. Thank you for wearing what I asked you to"
I thanked him blushing even more than I was before..

The night went on he ordered chicken stake with a Japanese curry and some rice on the side..
As we spoke I got to know we shared things in common. But the night just seemed mostly about me as he still didn't give much of information about him right away. Accept the things that he felt was important to tell. He was really keen on knowing about me though I felt he already knew about me more than what I know of myself.. weird isn't it?

I realised that he was a very mysterious person and to get to know him would be like, unwrapping presents slowly one by one.
I'm not a very patient person but I just felt I should take this slow.

He was pretty talented he seemed very intelligent by the use of his words. His British accent, his knowledge about things happeneing around..
I really started to like his company and for the first time after so long I felt like I took the right decision.

Just then James looks to my left at the table that was in the other line. I followed his gaze, my eyes widened as I mumbled *fuck* under my breath..

__________________________