Chapter : 6 The dinner date

Thoughts of the past came rushing to my head! How could this happen? Why? I had left my past in a dark hole!

After seeing his face everything started to come in the spot light. I was holding back my tears.

He hurt me so much and he left me without caring. And now he's here once again to ruin my life just when I wanted a new start.

I shifted in my seat every now and then. James sensed that I was feeling uncomfortable for some reason.

He came close and put his hand over mine to comfort me. In a soothing voice he asked "Do you know him?" I looked up with sadness in my eyes and James eyes reflected with worry in return.

He lifted my hand and kissed the back of it. "Come with me" he said it in a low raspy but soothing voice and without thinking I stood up his hand now intertwined with mine. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "dont worry I'm here".

Saying that he kissed my neck with his soft lips. Oh how magical it felt I closed my eyes as shivers went down my spine. My knees felt weak like it couldnt hold my body any longer.

James very well knew what he did to me. As his hand now wrapped around my small waist. I blushed as he chuckled at me. He kissed the back of my hand once again, a sweet smile playing on his perfect face.

He made sure I was feeling alright and then leaded me out of the restaurant after paying for the dinner and took me in his car.

It was a shiny black car, that looked like a sports car but my mind wasnt processing so I didn't think much about it and got in as he opened the door for me letting me take my time to sit comfortably.

He put my seat belt "safety comes first" saying that he kisses my forehead and closes the door running from the front of the car towards the drivers side. I was still shocked and suprised of how this guy had so much of control over me.

On the first date the slightest physical contacts we had, would make me go to another world. I didnt even stop him. I haven't felt this way for so long, maybe I really wanted this, maybe I really started to like him.. So many thougths fighting in my mind to be noticed by me.

There was an awkward silence in the car that lasted for a few minutes.

He spoke in a low voice..

"Do you want to talk about it" trying to not hold it back anymore I let it go and started to sob uncontrollably.

Lucky for us it was at night on an empty road. He halted the car to a side, almost instantly getting rid of his seat belt and mine. He took my face in both his hands "I dont know if this would make you feel better, but I can't bear to see you so hurt and sad."

With that he crashed his soft lips onto mine. It felt like I hit clouds, I felt fire crackers bursting in my heart sparks here and there everywhere in my body.

My hands travelled to his hair getting entangled as I pulled his face closer to mine. His big hands snaked around my lower waist as he carried my helpless body under his magical control over his lap and sat me down. My arms went around his neck and our kiss got heated up.

It was so much more than a kiss I've had in the past it was so different.
I felt my energy draining but I still wanted him. I still wanted more of James.

He showed how much he cared of me , what he felt about me through his kiss and it was more than special to me. It was dark.

_________________________

Thank you so much for the views and voted, I hope you guys are appreciating my story so far. And I will see you guys soon in the next authors note.

Please vote comment and share! Belle. Xx