Anger filled

I woke up to the sound of chels slamming pots and pans everywhere.

"Chels you don't cook? I Said pushing myself up from. The bed rubbing my eyes.

She didn't answer. I looked at my phone and it was 7:30 am

"Chels literally, I want to stay in bed till at least 10 can you shut up!"

" you shut up Amber!" Chels replied aggressively.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

What is wrong with her? It's not my fault I wanna sleep in on a holiday!

I walked out to go off at her for being rude and saw her throwing the pans everywhere.

"Generally, you use one pan for scrambled eggs not 20." I said wondering why she needed so many pans.

"Amber can you just shut your mouth!" My eyes widened, I looked down at her.

"Um what bitch?" I said waving my finger in her direction.

"Where is our travel money?" She said frantically.

"What?" I asked.

"WHERE IS OUR BLOODY TRAVEL MONEY" she yelled.

I looked around the apartment, and noticed the door was slightly open and the room was a mess. It clicked what happened.

"Didn't we put it in the lasagna box" I questioned? She ran over to the cupboards opening them all until we found the right box. She closed her eyes and crossed her fingers praying our money would be in there.

A look of anger blew across her face when she opened the box..

"It's gone." She said barely getting the words out.

"Chels" I got cut off half way

"3 YEARS OF PAY! AND ITS GONE!" Chels yelled. I walked over and hugged her.

Who would do this..

What do we do now. All our money is gone. How are we supposed to stay here for a year without any money.

"Chels where are you going?" I said as I watched chels storm out of the room.

I followed behind quickly grabbing our keys and locking the door so nothing else would get stolen. She stormed straight down the stairs not even considering the lifts. I mean you can look angry riding down on a lift. She stormed straight up to the desk and slammed the lasagna box on the counter.

The receptionist looked at her in confusion.

Chels was breathing heavily and fast.

"You. This place, the WORST security." She managed to get out.

"I'm sorry mam?" The lady asked.

"I woke up this morning" chels started. "The door was open, the room was trashed and ALL of our money was gone. That's 3YEARS OF PAY FROM BOTH OF US!" She yelled. "$25,000"

I didn't know how to feel. I just stood behind chels and let her do the yelling.

I looked at my watch *9am* wow she has been at it for a while. There was the manager and about 3 staff members and even a cleaner there to help chels and me find out what happened.

I took out my phone and went onto twitter.

Ambercloud: #worstmorning.

I sent my tweet and closed out of it. I went to put my phone back in my pocket but It buzzed.

Tweet from @ConnorFranta

"What happened?!?"

Then I got a texted message from Connor saying "Amber? Are you okay? What happened?"

"We got broken into:(" I answered.

" where you at I'll come see you?" Connor replys really quickly!

I told him the address and put my phone away.

Chels was still fuming and I just stood back and watched the show. I was angry too don't get me wrong! That's all of our savings. But chels is more upfront about her anger.

I felt hands wrap around my waist from behind me. I turned to see Connor.

My arms flew around him and I didn't know why but I broke down and started to cry.

"Sh-sh-shh" Connor said. I felt like a little kid but it surprising helped. He was rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"So what did they take?" He questioned.

"All of our money. We had both saved up from the past 3 years to come here" I answered while wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"Well, I can see Chelsea is mad" Connor pointed over to chels hitting the desk and demanding to see the security footage from last night.

"Is it that obvious" I joked. We both laughed. I liked hear Connors laugh. It made me smile. Hearing the same laugh from his videos in person was so much more perfect then I ever imagined.

About an hour passed and I thought of going over to chels and telling her to drop it. But just as I was about to get up chels walked over to us.

"Got all your anger out?" Connor asked.

"They looked at the footage and saw the guy enter our room, and leave with the money. They know who he is. They called the police and they have him now and brining him back here with all but $100 of the money." Chels answered sounding relieved. "See what happens when you don't give up."

Connor got up and hugged chels.

"I thanked all the work crew but I do not want to stay here anymore. We need to find somewhere else" chels said directing her view to me.

"You guys are welcome to stay at the o2l house?" Connor answered her.

"Umm? Really? You would do that?" Chels said.

"Yeah! I'm sure Ricardo wouldn't mind it" he winked and nudged her. She giggled and fixed her hair. "And I would love it" he said looking at me. Which made me blush and look down. That's when I realised I was still in my pyjamas!

I think I think chels realised too and we both ran back to our rooms to change and get our stuff together.