The homecoming

Today was the day. Connor is coming home. I am so nervous! And I could see in Jc's face that he was too. We are really hoping that this will work. Chels was looking at me as if she knew I was going to loose it as soon as he walked in the door. The butterfly's in my stomach confirmed that.

We had been here for about 2 months. Living with these boys has been amazing, getting to know them being friends with the is great. They are hilarious and all round nice guys. If you had told me a few months ago me and my best friend would be living with the o2l boys for a while I would never have believed you. But right at this moment I felt like one of them. Waiting for Connor to walk through the door.

Jc's face was still worried.

I saw him take out his phone and answer it.

"Yep, yep, okay, good. See you soon" he hung up.

"5 minutes guys." He continued, looking around the room. His stare stopped on me and he made his way toward me.

I took a deep breath.

So did he.

Jc took my hand and we all waited in silence.

We heard a car pull up in the drive way. We all held our breathe and waited for the door to open.

The door knob jiggled open and kian walked in followed along behind him was Connor.

There was silence. He looked around the house and all the people looking back at him.

"Hi" Connor said.

I looked at Jc who opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out.

"Connor" I said.

He looked at me.

I now knew what Jc was feeling cause I couldn't get words out either. But I tried.

"Look over here." I pointed toward the table.

He slowly walked over to it. His YouTube videos were projected onto the wall and the Arizona was in a jug with glasses around it. As well as all his fan letters and photos.

A tear dropped from his eye.

"Is this all me?" He said staring at the videos and fan letters. Everyone nodded. I walked over to him and pulled him away from the crowd

"Yes, you are Connor Franta from o2l. You are the one that makes Mondays bearable. There are people all over the world who love watching your videos and love your personality. The people in this house love you. Jc your best friend misses you so much and wants you back" I said starting to cry. " I want you back" Connors eyes shot up to look at me.

I looked down thinking it was all a blow. He wasn't going to remember anything.

"Amber?" He whispered.

I looked at him.

"You remember?"

"A face as gorgeous as yours is hard to forget" he answered.

"Don't be cheesy" I said giggling