Chapter 1 ~ Nico

I would just like to give credit to the amazing Rick Riordan for creating these characters. They don't belong to me.
Thanks! Enjoy!

I appeared back in the hades cabin exhausted. I stumbled outside nearly tripping down the steps in the process.

I made my way the the cafeteria and flopped into my seat at the hades table. I was the only one there. I don't have any siblings like the rest of the cabins. Of course I do have Hazel but she is away at camp Jupiter.

A couple seconds later a boy plopped down in front of me. I slowly looked up. It was Will Solace or my 'doctor' I quickly looked back down knowing he is about to give me a couple days in the infirmary.

He sighed "Nico what have I told you?" He said softly.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Three days in the infirmary for you" he told me

"Ugh" I groaned. But really I didn't mind. I didn't mind spend time with Will

----------------Time Break-------------------

Later that night I'm laying in my cabin resting my eyes. I know I won't actually be able to sleep. Or else the nightmares return.

I hear a soft knock on my door "Come in" I say. And Will slips through the door and I groan.

He smiles "Oh come on font act like u aren't happy to see me" he says putting a hand on his hip. And I begin to blush. And Will smirks.

I stand up "Lets just go" I say and Will laughs.