Chapter 5 ~ Nico

As soon as the door closed my heart started beating a thousand miles a minute. I couldn't help it I was nervous.

Will smiled "Well what do u wanna do?"

"Umm we could... uh watch a movie?" I suggested.

His eyes lit up "Disney???"

"Umm sure" I said walking towards the sofa. "Which one?"

"How about... The Lion King?" He suggested. I nodded and sat on the couch.

About a quarter through the movie Will was in tears. (Simba's dad had just died) "it's okay" I said reaching over and touching his arm in an attempt to comfort him.

He looked at me and whipped away his tears. And said "Thanks Nico" he smiled slightly and I returned it. And looked back to the T.V.

A couple minutes later I glanced over at Will and he is still looking at me. He blushed and looks away.

Why is he looking at me? Does he like me? I ask myself. I shake my head. Definitely not. I am just the emo kid with the screwed up life. No to mention I'm the son of hades.

I look over and see Will looking so intrigued at the movie. A bright smile on his face. I cant help but stare it's just he looks adorable when he so interested in something.

Then all of a sudden he looks over at me and grins. I feel a blush creeping up my neck. I look at my lap and back to the movie.

For the rest of the day we just sat and watched Disney movies. Around nine o'clock Will stands up and says "Okay back to the infirmary" he says gesturing towards the door.

I stood up as well and I didn't even argue just walked out the door.

As soon as we were in the infirmary and in my room Will said "Sit" and I did so. He ran through my check up and nodded. "Okay now I think its best if u go to bed"

I nodded "Okay" I said laying down.

He rubbed his neck and opened his mouth and quickly shut it like he wanted to say something but didnt. After that it took me a while to fall asleep.