Chapter 3 ~ Will

I looked at a sleeping Nico he looked so at peace. My sister Kayla burst through the door making me jump.

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"We couldn't find you. You need to get back to work" she told me.

I looked at Nico and back to Kayla "Okay" I sighed and left the room.

Over the course of the next three hours I tended to my other patients. Although it was hard to shake Nico from my mind.

I left for dinner that night and sat with the other Apollo kids. Kayla began talking to me but I tuned her out. Suddenly I thought if Nico he hasn't eaten in days.

I jumped up startling my other siblings and grabbed another plateful of food and headed toward the infirmary.

I opened the door to Nico's room he was still sleeping. He looked so cute.

'No he probably doesn't even like you like that'

I noticed Nico start squirming. And suddenly his eyes fluttered open. "Morning death boy"

He blushed "Don't call me that"

"You know u like it" I teased

He rolled his eyes "Whatever Solace" he blushed even redder.

"Anyway" I said handing him a plate of meatloaf "You need to eat"

He looked at the plate and gave it back to me "I'm not hungry"

I gave the plate to him and said "You haven't eaten in days"

"No I won't eat it" he told me

I thought for a second. Grabbed the fork cut up a price of meatloaf and held it to the boys mouth and said "If you won't eat it yourself I guess I'm gonna have to feed it to you"

He blushed and took the fork from me and began eating "That's what I thought" I laughed

Nico glared at me and finished his meal.

I took the plate from him and said "Now sleep"

Nico yawned and didn't argue he laid down and drifted to sleep. A couple seconds later his breathing evened and without thinking I stood up and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight death boy" i whispered before sitting back in my chair and drifting off myself