chapter 13: Will

The next morning, Nico was at the Apollo table. My arm was wrapped protectively around him. My eyes were scanning for the dark headed, evil spawn that called himself Braxton.

Nico's eyes are glued to the table. He's picking at his eggs. Nico doesn't seem to eat much these days. I'm about to ask him if he's okay. When I here an obnoxious laughter from across the cafeteria.

Nico's eyes snap up and he turn pale. I follow his gaze to see Braxton sauntering over with a prideful gait. His eyes are locked on me.

He reaches out table and pulls up a chair. "William Solace," he starts. "I think you have something of mine."

"Something of yours?! What do you expect that to be?" I try and keep my voice lowered, buy anger management has never been my strong suit.

He slides his gaze from my eyes to Nico's trembling body. He smiles at him fondly. And even blushes? A little. "Well, Nico of course." He says it like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"I-I'm not y-yours." Nico speaks up confidently.

"You heard him," I spit at Braxton, "he doesn't want you. Leave. Now. Before I make you."

He scoffs but rises to his feet, and makes his way to the Ares table. God of strength and war..

Nico and I both notice this, and we know. I do not stand a chance against this demigod.

Nico has since stopped trembling, but the color hasn't returned from his face. He looks like he is about to faint. Then he's gone. His seat next to me is empty. The little shit shadow traveled.

Heyo. It's Averi. I'm updating again I guess lol. People keep telling at me to finish it. So I'm gonna try. Buy y'all gotta know I'm a different writer from a few years ago. So if that's one of the reasons you liked it so much, sorry 😬😬 also Percabethbestie i literally just wrote this for you. You're welcome 😂😂😂