Part 3

Days has passed, TaeHyung spent his days with Ji-Hye. Ji-Hye finds TaeHyung distant, as if there's something needs to be reveal, so she tries her best to get to know him. 

As for TaeHyung, he finds her annoying, like a hawk who keeps watching him at all times. TaeHyung becoming suspicious of Ji-Hye and keeps alert at all times.

A dinner party was made for TaeHyung for saving the Princess Ji-Hye and welcoming him in the Palace.

King Jung-Hee, who was at first suspicious of TaeHyung was finally put to rest but he knows from the back of his mind that he should be alert and keep watch, he said to himself "If you want to know something or someone, keep them close."

As TaeHyung prepares himself for the dinner party, he stared at himself to the mirror, "What are you doing?! You're supposed to get rid of the King. And there you are.. getting all dressed up!"

"Knock Knock!" said Ji-Hye

"Come in, Ji-Hye." he answered.

Ji-Hye opens the door and comes in and said "You know, you're only the person in this castle calls me by my name. You know it's rude, right?" as she sarcastically joke.

"How can I call you Princess if you can't act like a lady. Tell me if it is a lady-like to come to a gentleman's chambers  late night bring midnight snacks in her sleeping wear, or the time when you challenge a gentleman for a horse race, or when you barge in when a gentleman is bathing..."

"Okay! Stop!" Ji-Hye embarrassed as her face turned red of all the thing she has to TaeHyung.

  TaeHyung smiles.

  *thump thump*  

TaeHyung continues to talks while reminds her all the things she has done as he smiles and laughs.

  *thump thump *

As Ji-Hye stares at him, she lost in sound of her heart.

  TaeHyung continues to speak "Besides I will be calling you 'Princess if you like more like a lady," as he joke and continues "... Now look at you, you're not even dress for the party. You should get going."as he smiles and looks at her.

Ji-Hye nods without uttering a word and leaves.

 *thump thump *

As Ji-Hye walks through the halls...

  *thump thump

she walks as fast as she can...

*thump thump

"Princess Ji-Hye, you should get to your room, for the Queen awaits you to return and get dress now," as she look at the person who said these words, it was her personal assistant. She nods.

*thump thump *

She finally gets to her room and closes the door behind her and leans to the door

*thump thump * *thump thump * *thump thump *

"What the heck is wrong with my heart? Why is my heart feeling this way?" as she puts her hand to her chest to check if it is just her or her heart is acting weird.

"Darling, are you okay?" said Queen Hye-In as she approaches Ji-Hye, "Oh, look at you, you face is red, are you okay?" as Queen Hye-In place her hand on Ji-Hye's forehead.

"I'm okay, Mother, it is just hot outside." she replied.

*******

The dinner party has started.

Guest started to come and was announce and introduced to the crowd of their coming.

Everyone was earlier, but Ji-Hye has not arrived.

 Queen Hye-In approaches TaeHyung asked about Ji-Hye and he said that he saw her hours ago before the party started.

TaeHyung was introduced to the crowd and was give an recognition.

"So first let start with the first dance with TaeHyung, let the music start." said King Jung-Hee

Music starts to play. While all the ladies dressed beautifully were all head over heels for TaeHyung for he is the most handsome gentleman.

As TaeHyung looks around to dances with.. suddenly they heard the sound of the opened door.

It was Ji-Hye.

As she goes down the stairs, all the crowd watched her and  was stunned of her beauty(because she hardly goes to party and wears gowns).

All the crowds' heart beat for the Princess but one has already been beating ever since he laid eyes on her.

Ji-Hye was awkwardly confused of why the people are staring back at her, while she could see her parents smiles and whisper to each as if they are proud of something.

TaeHyung's eyes were locked like a statue as he stared at the Princess.

Ji-Hye was already at the bottom of the stairs, then she was approached by a group of  handsome gentlemen, TaeHyung, who didn't realise that he was with the group that approach the Princess, but he stood behind all the gentleman.

  *thump thump *

Ji-Hye spotted TaeHyung, she was about to move her feet but then stops herself. But then she realises that he is staring back at her.

  *thump thump

With all the gentlemen surrounds her, she  contained herself and took a deep breath, and passed all the gentlemen behind her but she was grabbed by the hand and when she look behind her, it was TaeHyung.

She turns around to face him, he lets go of her hand and gives her a bow.

  *thump thump *  

"Princess Ji-Hye, May I have this first dance with you?" he said as he offers his hand to her.

"You may," she replied as both looked at each other in the eye, they already knew something going in the air.

As she places her hand to his, he bring her to the the dance floor as the music started to play.

They look at each other's eyes, they lost, as if they were the only one in the room. (check the music above)

When the music ended, they went back to reality.