Part 1

NOTE: If the words are in Italic  it means the thoughts of the character but not spoken.

Ji-Hye, so exciting to move around and explore the new environment for it was her first time to be outside of the Palace. So excited that she keeps nagging her father as she jumps around for her to explore. "Ji-Hye, stay close to me, you don't know this place and you might get lost or even get hurt," as her father pats her on her head and smiles. 

 "Yes, but father, you never let me go outside, please you can let Min-ho watch over me as I go out and play... please ~~~" as she begs her father. 

"Fine" as her father agrees. Ji-Hye jumps for joy and starts chasing the butterfly that has caught her attention as sebastian follows after her. As she follows the butterfly not being aware of her surroundings, she finally stop, as she looks above from the ground. Her eyes widen, as the breeze flows through her black silk hair. 

 "Waaaaaaatttterrrrfaaaalllllll!!!!!!" as she screams in excitement. 

She goes near the gentle stream as she looks for pebbles. 

As she picks a white pebble "wow, that's a nice pebble!" she looks to the person next to her, it was a boy, standing next to her. "Look at all the pebbles I have found!" He said as he shows her his collection. 

 "Wow!" 

"Come, i'll help you get some pebbles" 

 "Sure" as they both smile at each other After both of them remove their shoes and walk bare feet on the water. 

Finally when they were done, they sat down on a big rock, and watch the waterfall from above from the ground. 

"So, what is your name?" Ji-Hye asked. 

"I'm Taehyung and yours?" 

"I'm Princ... I'm Ji-Hye" she smiled. 

*****

(11 YEARS LATER, they return to the mountains for summer holiday)

"Summer! As I recall 11 years ago. I remember, my family went for a summer holiday near the mountains, where there was a waterfall as I look above from the ground... ah~ so refreshing," as she daydreams from her past while sitting on her window as she watches the the beautiful scenery outside of her window. 

"I wish I could visit that place again ..." 

***Knock-Knock***

"Your Highness, your shooting materials are here."

"Let them in..." with a smile on her face.

"This is it! Finally of all those years of waiting, Father allows me to go for hunting, Father is so overprotected, according to Mother, something happened in my Father past before he took over the throne. I wonder what happened. Mother didn't tell the story but as much as possible I try to understand."

"Your Highness, so what do you think? Do you like it?"

"Yes! I love it! Thank you, Father!" she said filled with excitement

"Knock knock" said Ji-Hye father, King Jung-hee

"Father!"

"Wow, my daughter looks ready for hunting!" said King Jung-hee

"She does! Oh, look at you, dear, you are strong and beautiful" said Ji-Hye's mother, Queen Hye-In

Ji-Hye smiles then looks at her Father and said "Now Father, you have to let me to this alone, I can hunt plus I have been practicing for years now and I have a very aim, Okay? Promise me, Father."

"Yes, I promise" said King Jung-Hee as he sigh.

As Ji-Hye rushes down stairs to her horse, King Jung-Hee ordered two of his trusted friends to watched over his daughter.

As Ji-Hye rides into the field, for the first time, she felt free as if nothing can stop her, little did she know that something dangerously unexpected will come in her way.

As she saw what she will hunt, she got down from her horse and find a place where she can't be spotted as she was about to positioned herself, she by mistake step on a branch which create a sound, and the animal heard the it and started to run, she quickly goes to her horse to chase.

Then she spotted, two of her father's friends and she burst out in anger saying "I knew it! my father can't be trusted! He broke his promise!"

"Your Highness, it is for your safety, please try to understand" they said

"No! I hate him! I hate him!!" she cried out loud and ride her horse further and further. Until she finally stops and notice that she is lost. She got down from the horse, to see where she was. She heard a running water, as she follows it leaving the horse behind her. Her eyes were wide open as she recalls the waterfall from her childhood. Then she notice a growling sound behind her, wild wolves are starting to surround her. As she reaches her gun, she notice that it was no longer with her and maybe it fell while she was riding away. 

As she moves close the river thinking how will escape it, or maybe it will be her last.

Then someone came rushing, riding her horse, pushing the wolves aside.

He said "Give me your hand!" as he reach out his hand towards her. As she tried to look at her rescuer, she didn't caught a glimpse for the sun shine so bright and had no choice but to reach for him and he lifted her and pulls her to ride the horse with him.

As both tried to escape the wild wolves running behind them.

And finally, when I they lost the wolves behind them, Ji-Hye asked the guy to stop the horse as he did, Ji-Hye got down and he followed after her.

"Who..." as she finally  saw her rescuer and pause, "you... who are you?!"

"Seriously? Is that how you thanked me for rescuing you?

Her eyes widen as she stared at him and said in a surprise "TaeHyung..."

"That's right. Hi Ji-Hye! It's been a long time." he smiled at her.

"TaeHyung!! My goodness it is you!! How are you?!" she said as her draws near him.

"I'm good! How are you? I didn't expect to see you." he said as he too draws near to her.

Suddenly, TaeHyung was separated and tackled down by the an army, and came King Jung-Hee and said "Who are you and what have you done to my daughter?!"

"Father, stop! TaeHyung rescued me!" she exclaimed.

"TaeHyung!?! Guards! Tie him down! And lock him away!" as King Jung-Hee

"FATHER STOP! HE RESCUED ME!"

"He rescued you?" as King Jung-Hee spoke to Ji-Hye

"Yes, Father, he did! You owe him with his life."

King Jung-Hee glared at TaeHyung  and said "Fine release him."

And TaeHyung was released, he said to King Jung-Hee "I know you have doubts and the fact that you don't trust me because of what of happened, trust me, I'm different from them and the fact I'm here standing in front of you, and saved your daughter shows where my loyalty lies."

King Jung-Hee turned his back said to himself "Whatever"  and said "You can stay for you have saved my daughter's life" then went away.

"TaeHyung, come on, let go and check your if you have any injuries" said Ji-Hye

"Some scratches, but it is fine" TaeHyung replied.

"No, we'll get that treated."

As they all returned to back to the castle, TaeHyung got his scratches treated and was given a room to him to stay.

Night time came, while everyone was sound asleep, TaeHyung looked outside his window, there he saw Kwan and Ara. They both looked at TaeHyung and they all smiled cunning together.