Part 2

Next morning, King Jung-Hee was lost in his thoughts as he walks around the palace garden.He doesn't trust TaeHyung. Unaware of his surrounding, TaeHyung, hidden in the bushes, as he was ready to attack King Jung-Hee.

"Hey! You're up early!"

It was Ji-Hye.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"Nothing.." he answered

"Come on, there's something I want to show" as she grabs TaeHyung by the hand and drags him

"Ugh, I miss my chance" said TaeHyung.

******

"Everything is in place, Mother, TaeHyung infiltrated King Jung-Hee palace " said Ara

"Everything is goes according to what we have planned. TaeHyung will soon kill King Jung-Hee" said Song-Yi

"I still don't understand why you favoured TaeHyung?" as Kwan complains and continues, "I mean, yes, he has good looks, and has good killer instinct or maybe because he somehow resembles Father, they way his eyes look when Father was about to kill someone. I mean, TaeHyung is adopted, and I as your blood relative or as everyone knows I'm your ORIGINAL son here and yet you chose TaeHyung to be the next king after he kills King Jung-Hee."

"Silence!" said Ara

"Mother would have chosen you if you are not clumsy, you weak fool!" said Ara.

"Compared him to you, son, he knows what to do. He has the characteristic of a great king and from the moment I laid my eyes on him on the streets, I knew that you're adopted brother will bring back us the glory that was once taken from us."

"Yeah, we should be the ones in those royal clothes, people servicing us, and even bowing to us" said Ara.

"I still don't like TaeHyung" said Kwan

"You, my son, should respect him for he will become king" said Song-Yi as she grabs Kwan by the chin and gave him a evil glare.

"That throne was ours when King Jung-Hee killed your father!" as she pushed Kwan away in angry as she recalls what happened in the past.