Part 5

That night, TaeHyung and Ji-Hye were awake. Both toss and turn, again and again

Ji-Hye was so annoyed that she made air punching and kicking while lying on her bed. She got up and put her pillow on her face and scream at it, then she throws her pillow on the ground, and continues to her air punching. Then she got up from her bed again and picked up her pillow and hug it so tight and said to herself, "I realized I was longing for his touch, for his warmth next to mine.. I want to be close to him... just a bit more."

While TaeHyung walks back and forth in his room, deep in his thoughts. 

Then he went to the balcony and looked into the starry night and said to himself "This is not right... I should ... I-I... I don't know anymore."

The next morning, both TaeHyung and Ji-Hye hardly slept that night.Both are getting ready for breakfast. Both looked at the mirror deciding of what will they wear. Ji-Hye throws all her clothes around, finding the 'right' dress, then her lady-in-waiting asked her "Princess, is there something you wish to wear?"

"Why do I care of what I will wear?" she said

"Princess, how about this dress?" said her lady-in-waiting while showing her a beautiful royal red dress.

"It's not like he is going to look at me? Why should I bother? Hahaha" she still continues to talk and laugh at the same time

"Hmm...Princess?" said her lady-in-waiting who thinks that Princess Ji-Hye is going crazy.

"Just give me the usually clothes. I don't care.. I don't care.. I don't care..." she said.

(Note: Princess Ji-Hye's dresses simple despite she has all the wonderful and beautiful dresses, that sometimes when she walks around the palace grounds, new maids and soldiers mistakes her for a lady-in-waiting, she also dresses men's clothing to hide her identity then goes into the town for adventure and sometimes help the less fortunate.)

After she finishes dressing up,as she hurriedly goes out of her room, she bump into someone.

It was TaeHyung. He was on his way to the breakfast table.

Both stop and look into each other.

"It is so unnatural for you to be late at the breakfast table, Ji-Hye" said TaeHyung as he looked at her up and down while he smile smugly at her.

As Ji-Hye was about to speak to rub off the smugly smile off his face, he added, "you look nice.." just to tease her, then he look down immediately and hid it by making a serious face, realizing the expression Ji-Hye gave him.

He walks away immediately.

Ji-Hye, not realizing that she was blushing, as red a tomato, as her heart was beating so fast the moment she bump into him, and even more when he complimented her. In order for her to go back into reality, she murmured "Really? I'm wearing a simple dress, and yet you told me that I look night?? He must be out of his mind! Ugh... he is the most annoying person I have ever met"

TaeHyung found a place where no one was around and he murmured "Why did you give me that expression, woman!" He sat down with his hand on face, hiding his face and continue, "Don't show me that kind of face, it caught me off guard... Oh please my heart, be still..."

TaeHyung arrives at the breakfast table late. 

"Ah, TaeHyung, I was wondering where you were, we are waiting for you." said King Jung-Hee.

TaeHyung gives a big bow to the royal family, and said "sorry for my tardiness, your Highness."

"It's alright, Princess Ji-Hye was too," said King Jung-Hee

Taehyung seat opposite of side of the table, facing Ji-Hye.

"Did you both slept late last night?" asked Queen Hye-In

Ji-Hye and TaeHyung looked at each at the same time, and both denied at the same.

Queen Hye-In smiled, while the King Jung-Hee doesn't understand what was going on.

After the breakfast, the King and Queen, leaves the table first, then only TaeHyung and Ji-Hye left.

There was awkwardness in the air.

Ji-Hye stands up to leave, then TaeHyung stood up and spoke immediately.

"Woman!" he said

"Woman?!" she repeated what he said while she gives him a rude and questionable look

"Can we meet tonight? After dinner, I have something to tell you." he ask her with a serious look, like death serious.

Without thinking it through, Ji-Hye answered him on the spot.

"Yes," she answered

TaeHyung who had a serious expression on his face, was surprised by Ji-Hye's immediate answer.

"I didn't expect that you would answered that quickly,"he said as a smile broke to his face.

Ji-Hye realizing how stupid she was of what did, she lowered head in embarrassment.

"I will see you then.." he smiled at her and she awkwardly smile back at him

As TaeHyung disappeared from her sight, the first thing that came to her mind, "My goodness, what will I wear?"

*****

During the dinner, Ji-Hye eats as soon as she can, and was able to finish her food and leave the table early because she was unable to decide what will she wear when meeting TaeHyung.

TaeHyung, who was observing her as was she eating so fast, broken a smile to his face while eating and saying to himself "She's so cute..." 

Ji-Hye rushes to her room, and finally picks a dress, fixes her hair and she keeps looking at herself in the mirror, think of the possible ways of what will happen. 

Then she said to herself while looking at the mirror,  "What if .... no no... puff! That will not surely happen..." then she laughs out loud, then she continued "You must be really of your mind Ji-Hye!"

TaeHyung gives a note to Ji-Hye's lady-in-waiting to give it to her.

In the note says, "Ji-Hye, I will be waiting in the Palace garden where The Bridge of Hearts is. TaeHyung."

As Ji-Hye reads the note and hurries to the garden.

She saw TaeHyung from a distance, walking back and forth. Ji-Hye catches her breath as she took deep breathes.

She finally shows up and walks toward him and TaeHyung joked "Wow, you surely took your time to come here..." as he sweetly smiled at her. 

To be Continued...