Part 6

She finally shows up and walks toward him and TaeHyung joked "Wow, you surely took your time to come here."  

"If you are just going to tease me, I will leave," she said as she turned around, but TaeHyung caught her hand.

"I know I'm acting strange and I feel strange. I feel like... like I'm going a little crazy. But I'm being sincere," he said as his voice shakes, trying to stay calm as he took deep breathes as he tries to stay calm.

"W-What?" said Ji-Hye.

"I..I-I like you... I don't know when it started, whether from the beginning when we were kids or when we meet again... or it could be on the day of the dinner party.. I really don't know. The one thing I know for sure is... I keep waiting waiting to see you and I feel nervous if you're not next to me..." he said as he took a very deep breath and continues, "I think I'm going to go crazy."

There was silence... as Ji-Hye's eyes widen.

"Don't just stand there breathing ...if someone confesses to you, shouldn't there be a reaction??" said TaeHyung as he complained and yet he smiles at her.

As TaeHyung comes closer to Ji-Hye, 2ft away from her.

Then Ji-Hye realizes that that he was coming closer to her, Ji-Hye was about to say something, then suddenly, a voice behind them, which TaeHyung recognizes, a cold tingling from his spine as he looked behind them. It was Kwan. 

"Oh, How nice of you step-brother to bring our cousin, the Princess Ji-Hye," said Kwan.

"Who are you?" Ji-Hye spoke up and TaeHyung grabs Ji-Hye's hand as he pulls her behind him to protect her.

"Oh.. our pretty doesn't even know her own cousins?" said Kwan.

"Shut up, Kwan" said Ara, who appeared out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here, Kwan... Ara?" questioned TaeHyung.

"You said that you could finished this job as quickly as possible..." answered Song-Yi.

They were surrounded by Song-Yi and her men.

"How generous are you TaeHyung, to give us Princess Ji-Hye...Kwan, take her!" demand Song-Yi.

"No! you will take her!" answered TaeHyung as he protects Ji-Hye. 

"I knew! See.. Mother. I knew from the beginning that he soon will betray us!" exclaimed Kwan.

"You sure have the nerve to go against me even though I have raised you as my own!" said Song-Yi angrily to TaeHyung.

"YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COME HERE, LADY SONG-YI" said a voice .

It was King Jung-Hee with his soldiers.

As the soldiers comes to the scene, the men of Song-Yi steps back, ready to fight.

Both parties stands from side to side while TaeHyung and Ji-Hye is in the middle.

"Hello, Brother-in-Law, it is so nice to see you, ALIVE" Song-Yi said.

"You want me dead," said King Jung-Hee

"Yes, I do, for sure you know someone who infiltrated the castle, to kill you, right, TaeHyung. " as Song-Yi looks at TaeHyung.

"Yes, I know about it, TaeHyung told me everything." answered King Jung-Hee.

"I see now, son, you have changed you're alliance.." said Song-Yi to TaeHyung

"How can I not. You lied to me." said TaeHyung

"Lied? Me? Son.. I have treated you like a son.. like my own.." said Song-Yi