how he describes you

kol
"y/n.. she's one hell of a girl. love of my life of course. she's strong, powerful, beautiful. I feel like a better version of myself when I'm with her. she makes me feel real."

elijah
"she's an exquisite woman. in all my years of living I have never felt as truly alive as I do when I am holding her. she's smart, beautiful, loyal. I will always protect her. always."

klaus
"ah, the lovely y/n. she's a tough girl I'll tell you. strong as well as beautiful. a better man I am when I have her standing by my side, fighting alongside me, her battles are my battles just as mine are hers."

lucien
"my darling y/n.. she's a stubborn one. she is quite intriguing to say the least, always keeps me on my toes. she's filled with the sun, too bright for anyone to see. but I see her and she's more beautiful than anything ever created."

stefan
"she's strong. probably the strongest girl I've ever met. she's loyal, she's protective, and she believes in me. she's breathtakingly beautiful and one of the smartest girls I've came to know and love."

damon
"she's hot. no, but seriously she's amazing. I love her. I thought I knew was love was before but now...."

kai
"um, well it's complicated. feelings are hard. I think I do love her. I can't stop thinking about her, she's beautiful, funny, accepting. and she loves me, even after everything I've done. she still loves me."