twitter nest || issue #1

Welcome to the magazine's Twitter Nest, where we look at our dear Hawkdaddy Thomas Astruc's favorite tweets from Twitter.

This article will bring favorable tweets of the month from Thomas Astruc's twitter, @ thomas_astruc !! Not just funny tweets but context on the tweets and comments from yours truly.

Let's begin here

Let's begin here. Alright, alright, you caught us. You may be looking at that date and say,

"Hey, you said tweets of the month!"

And guess what, yes, we did, but we would like to start off with this because this is the most classic and most important tweet our creator has posted.

"If your question can be answered by 'no spoiler', then it's clearly the answer."

No Spoiler-Man has a point. It's understandable that fans want to know details about trivial things- who gets bee miraculous? Is Mama Agreste in Tibet? When will we get a reveal?- we get it, we really do. But you aren't the only one with these questions.

Everyone had loads of questions but would we rather get simple, straight answers, or see our cinnamon roll and ladybubs in aren't mention?

So before you go and ask Hawkdaddy a question, think of the following,

"Can my question be answered with 'no spoiler'?"

Moving on, we have this. We have covered the name of the user whom he was replying to for privacy issues.

The context of these tweet is a user asking Thomas about a Miraculous movie.

In Anime Expo (AX) from Los Angeles this past weekend, many "season two leaks" were revealed by the voice actors. Many of the "leaks" have gone denied by Thomas, however it seems he and his team will work on a movie.

The user asked something along the lines of, will the movie be in French or in English?

To where our Hawkdaddy replied with,

"Hold your horses, pal. You're asking what studies the child will do before he was born ;)

 You're asking what studies the child will do before he was born ;)

"

You may find yourself asking what this means. Simply put, Hawkdaddy is saying that their question is waaay to early to be thought about.

Let's go deeper into the metaphor. The child represents the film. The movie has been thought of, however their question is commenting on an issue that's to be worried about when the movie is to be published in theaters/television.

A good question indeed, but slow your roll, buddy. Let them work on the movie and we will figure that out later.

That's all for now from the Twitter Nest. This birb is out.