Five Chapter Split:1

Every Five Chapters An overview of the events in the book will be explained in order to keep readers like you understanding to prevent confusion. This is not mandatory to read but it is Recommended-especially in the beginning of this story.

When our three main characters are first introduced we see them departing at the end of a school year. Mr. Wright and Aderyn (Addy) have come to a silent agreement to end their secrete relationship. Afterwards we meet Bradford (Brady) The classic comical relief of this story only to see a very rare side of seriousness. Aderyn is pressured into confirming Bradfordes suspicion of something more than 'nothing is wrong' when he is distracted from the road and dose not see the drunk driver turning dangerously around the corner. Aderyn escapes the wreckage with only minor injuries. Feeling guilty about not speaking up sooner Aderyn decides to tell Bradford the entire story-start to finish (In Media Res translating to 'In The Middle' or starting in the middle of our story) . The following chapters after "Answered Prayers" are Aderyn reliving the events and are set in the past.

In these Chapters we get to see a side of Mr. Wright not originally found. A foul mood and rude demeanor is displayed shutting down any feelings Aderyn felt after their 'encounter' with scissors (In kindergarten my teacher told me to hold them like Gator mouths to prevent and mishaps-Thus receiving the name "Gator Scissors") Aderyn furthermore Dislikes Her new Math teacher for Judging people before he even meets them. However after using her quick Wit and uncanny intelligence she'll soon break down the walls of her neighbor-with-a-troubled-past and begin rebuilding the pieces.

Aderyn Preastley Reed-

"Addy" Is known for her ample Intelligence that she uses in sticky situations. After attending an academy in the summer to further her education she realizes what was to open her options swiftly closes them. The only class available at her High school that she has not already taken is linear Algebra.

Bradford Thomas Wilson-

"Brady" is the quick tongued best friend of Aderyn. Although the only time we see this beloved character is before his accident we can all appreciate him through the story Aderyn tells her unconscious friend. Bradford mentions his parents In chapter one. he indicate that they 'lack love' in the household. We can only assume he's either been neglected or abused. This in return makes him very protective of his friend.

Maxwell Wright-

Although I won't divulge his middle name until a later chapter we can conclude that our at-first-loved and mysterious neighbor next door is actually a class A asshole. This furthers Aderyn's want to figure out why her math teacher pushed everyone away with his rudeness. Spoiler: Aderyn isn't the one to connect the puzzle pieces.

Valery Simmons-

Aderyn's Friend since the Second Grade, Valery is in simplest terms boy-crazy. This may cause some confrontation later in the Book when Aderyn becomes tired of being 'the-second-to-know'. Valery makes okay grades but would do better if she'd apply herself more.

Deanne Lee Holly-

The adoptive mother of Aderyn after She is told her parents died in a car crash. (This is why Bradford apologized profusely) Deanne is a Nurse at the local Hospital-which will come in handy. Deanne is also an excellent nurse an uses it to her advantage.