I'm sorry

A/N
Warning!
This chapter includes strong language and violence!
Before you start reading I Have to say that I don't have any problems with the lgbt community and that I apologize for the strong language that is used for the story (if I had why would I write a story about two boys? but anyways :p )
If you are easily triggered or offended read at your own risk.
Enjoy :)

Jimin yawned and got up annoyed from the alarm clock, he could really use some sleep actually. His eyes were still sore, because he had been receiving hateful texts all night and even though they shouldn't affect him, they did. He didn't know why was the world so cruel, he wanted all of this nonsense to stop, but he knew that this was impossible.

He sighed, got dressed took his bag and walked downstairs, where he saw Taehyung. He walked quickly to the door but he stopped him, grabbing his hand. Jimin got anxious again and his mood was probably ruined for the day.

"Just pretend you don't know me at school, I don't want my reputation to get ruined or something!" he said as his eyes met Jimin's scared ones. "Has his eyes always been so beautiful?" he thought to himself as he looked at Jimin who was fighting back tears, until he failed. "What's wrong?" he said looking concerned.

"C-Can I please g-go?" asked the shorter boy as he tried to free his hand.

Taehyung noticed that his grip on Jimin's hand was too tight and immediately freed him. Jimin looked at him confused and left quickly, without looking back.

Taehyung on the other hand was still trying to overcome his shock. "Why was I staring at him? His skin though is so soft and he smells so amazing. His eyes are so beautiful, I actually managed to get lost in them" he thought to himself as he smiled.

Until reality hit him, literally Yoongi smacked lightly his head and Taehyung looked very surprised and irritated. Yoongi let out a small chuckle.

"What was that for dude?!?" he shouted to the short boy.

"You were smiling like an idiot and I had to make sure you weren't having a brain attack or something... are you okay bro?" he asked trying not to laugh

Taehyung nodded slowly and swallowed harshly. "Y-Yup, let's go..." he said and they left, to go to school.

When they arrived they found Namjoon and all the attention was on them, Yoongi ,Taehyung and Namjoon were single and the girls were drooling when they were near them. Yoongi found it cute and would wink at these girls, leaving before they would faint. He loved playing games with their hearts. Namjoon though had a crush on a girl so he stopped flirting witht the other girls to clear his attitude a bit, so that he'd be able to approach her.

Taehyung seemed too serious that day and Namjoon decided to be the one to point it out since Yoongi was talking to some girls.

"Dude spit it out, what's wrong?" he said bringing Taehyung back to reality.

Taehyung shook his head. "I'm fine, there's no need to worry..." he said as he looked away.

Namjoon nodded ironically, he could see right through Taehyung's lies, he was too smart to be fooled like this and Taehyung was aware of it.

Taehyung had the same classes with Hoseok for the first three periods, which didn't please him that much since he almost ruined his social life. But he wasn't scared, he wasn't at all scared, he was mostly bored. He entered the classroom and grinned when Hoseok gave him a death glare.