Girlfriend?!?

A/N
Warning! This chapter contains strong language , a little bit of smutt and self harm!
If you are easily offended and\or triggered read at your own risk!

"Jimin! What the fuck?!?" shouted Jimin's father angrily as he saw the two teenagers madly making out on his son's bed, it made him disgusted...

Jimin quickly threw Taehyung off him and looked down scared as he blushed over the idea of making out with his crush. Taehyung on the other hand was scared but tried not to look like it and quickly got out off Jimin's room as he took his stuff from the bedroom he was given.He waited patiently to be told to leave...

Jimin's father walked closer towards him and before he even let Jimin say a word he slapped him, Jimin's jaw dropped. Out of all the people that he could have expected this treatment he could never expect it from his dad... Tears started blurring his vision and he quickly turned away so that he wouldn't face him.

"What were you doing Jimin?! That's just a phase and from now on I'm finding you a girlfriend, my son can't be a fag! Also I'll make sure that you'll never see this boy ever again!" he shouted and left.

Jimin was once again alone and broken, but this time he was broken from the person he valued the most... His father... He started crying again, but this time something inside him broke and he didn't know if he would be the same ever again."Why won't he understand?!?" he shouted and started throwing random objects to the wall, his vision was blurred and his eyes were filled with pain and rage.

_____

Taehyung knew he couldn't stay there, so he decided to call the only person who was there for him all his life. Of course he didn't want to bother him, but he didn't want to go home...

 Of course he didn't want to bother him, but he didn't want to go home

"Namjoon? Can I ask you a favor??" he asked hesitantly

"Sure Tae." he replied immediately

"Jimin's father started freaking out about me living there, so I really need a place to stay... I would vever ask you about it, but right now I'm too desparate..." he said as he let out a sigh.

"Yeah, sure. Do you need help with your stuff?" he asked

"No... Thanks man, you don't know how much you are saving me! I'm on my way!" he said as he hid a note he wrote for Jimin and got out of the mansion.

_____

After a while Jimin run to Taehyung's bedroom only to find it empty, his heart broke as he saw a note... It was from Taehyung.

Dear Jimin,

Sorry for leaving like that, but I've already caused you too much trouble.
Don't worry about me! I'll be staying with Namjoon!
I'm actually worrying about you Chim!
I also wanted to tell you how much I love you!
I know that I'm a coward for not saying it in person, but I was scared...
As long as we know each other I've only caused you pain...
If you still love me please meet me tomorrow at school, I need to see you...