ABANDONED

A\N

OMG!! WE REACHED 1K VIEWS!!!
I am so happy right now!!
I know I had said that I will only be uploading on the weekends but I was too excited to wait!
I hope you enjoy this chapter and I also want to thank you guys, it's so great knowing that what you do is being appreciated ^^

_________

After an hour of listening to his parents fighting downstairs he thought he would finally sleep in peace, feeling his eye lids already closing. Until something caught his attention a d made him feel even worse than he already felt.

"I can't believe that the child I gave birth to and raised brings such disappointment to our familly!" shouted mrs Park completely not caring about her son anymore.

"He is indeed a disgraceful piece of crap! He can't do anything right!" said mr Park agreeing with his wife.

Their harsh words shattered the fragile boy even more, but he couldn't cry anymore.... He simply felt numb, as if the emptiness he felt in his heart was starting to rush through his body with no way out...

He stood still on his bed with earphones on his ears but the music had stopped and now nothing blocked the angry voices from downstairs. Things weren't going so well for his family since he had broken up with Areum, his parents started getting into fights and yelling to eachother.

"We used to be so happy mom and dad... What happened to us? What happened to the warm family we used to be? Why do you hate me so much? Why am I different?" he thought and shivered, but his face was cold and expressionless. Only these thoughts were able to pass through his mind and it was saddening the fact that such a bright boy had turned into ash, trying to live with what's left...

What brought the expressions back to Jimin's face was the same thing that made his expression scared, shaking from all the anxiety he suddenly managed to feel.

"Open the fucking door fag!" shouted his mother and kept punching and kicking the door with all her force along with his father.

The poor boy was too scared to even get up so he curled into a ball in the corner of the room and waited for them to brake his door and end his suffering. He hadn't noticed the tears that had started rolling down his face but he didn't care to wipe them off.

The door broke revealing two extremely pissed off adults that made their way to the sobbing boy, smirking darkly at him. Jimin gulped and tried to crawl away but a hard grasp on his neck made him do otherwise and he froze. Never had he imagined that his parents would do that, they were too nice to do that... Or were they?

But then he felt a strong kick on his stomach and then another one on his back and the strong grasp on his neck was now causing him to suffocate. His father released the hard grasped on his neck by tossing him to the floor and Jimin  tried to crawl away again. But his mother slapped him hard on the cheek and threw him down again, laughing when his head met the cold surface of the floor.

Once they finally got bored abusing him they let him lay alone on the floor of his room struggling to get up. Jimin wanted all of his pain to end, he knew that he would never be allowed to see Taehyung anyways so he didn't have anything to hope for anymore...

He crawled his way to his bathroom, since he was too weak to even stand... Maybe it was the constant hunger he was feeling, or the lack of sleep, maybe the abuse and the numbness... But whatever it was it lead the weak teenager to exhaustion and he locked the door of his bathroom door since his bedroom no longer had a door.