Nikola

It's been a few weeks since our first date and me and Connor have been talking almost every day. I've found out so much about him, but I thought about something that I hadn't asked him yet. "Hey Con I have a question" I started, he looked at me and nodded giving me an okay to ask. "I might have already asked you this but I can't remember" I continued, "are you out yet?" I finished. He looked down and nodded his head no,
"No", he started, "the only people who  knows I'm gay is you" he said,
I nodded, "Not even Nikola?" I asked (Sorry if I spelt that wrong)
He nodded his head no again and smiled a bit, "I love Nikola and I know she loves me but... I'm not sure she would accept me as gay, I've never asked her about her thoughts on the lgbt community because I'm scared to know her answer" he told me, his face turning sad,
"I'm sure she's accepting, she's your sister and one of your best friends" I said as I pulled him in for a hug.
"You're probably right", he said, "but still I'm scared"
I hugged him tighter, I love hugging him, he gives great hugs and I always feel so safe in his arms. We still haven't kissed but I'm sure that'll happen soon enough. I smiled thinking about the time we almost kissed outside my front door. I wanna kiss him so bad.
"Hey lets go to your house, it's getting pretty hot out" I said, we were on the beach and it was really hot out, I could feel my arms getting sun burnt. He nodded and we started packing up our stuff.
----------(at Connors house)--------------
We sat in Connors room on his bed listening to music and just talking about life. It was summer now so we didn't have to worry about any school work or anything. Connor laid down on his bed and I snuggled up to him, my hand resting on his chest and my head on his shoulder.
"What's your biggest fear?" Connor asked me out of the blue.
"Drowning" I answered, "what about you, what's your biggest fear?" I asked.
He thought for a moment before answering, "being alone" he answered, "and spiders" he added, making me laugh. Stereo Hearts by Adam Levine came on and I stood up and started dancing around Connors room, both of us laughing at my terrible dance moves. Connor got up and started dancing along with me still laughing because he also had terrible dance moves. When the bridge came on and he said "I'll hold your hand and hold it closer to mine", Connor grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.
I stood just a few inches away from him now, our foreheads touching, our breath mixing between us. I stared into his eyes and he stared back into mine. He slowly leaned in and I closed my eyes. Our lips touched and I felt fireworks exploding and butterflies in my stomach. I felt like I was in heaven.
"Hey can you guys turn the music down?" I heard Nikolas voice as she opened the door. Me and Connor broke apart stepping away from each other and turning to Nikola, she stood there with a shocked expression on her face. Everyone was silent and frozen.
I looked over at Connor to see him frozen in fear and fighting back tears. I turned back to Nikola. She closed the door slowly and walked over to the speaker, pausing the music.
"I guess we need to have a talk?" She said.