Shower Time

I stepped in the shower and shoved Connor against the wall, kissing him and turning the hot water on to the perfect temperature. He kissed back and moaned while we rubbed our crotches against each other to gain friction.

Already hard again, I got on my knees and took him all the way to the back of my throat, so that my face was buried in his pubic hair. Making him let out a sharp and loud moan. While fucking my face hard and fast. I pulled off and stood up, giving him hickeys all over his body.

He grabbed my cock and started stroking. And then he got on his knees and started swirling his tongue around me while deep theoating me, just like last night. A let out a couple loud moans. And then I felt him put one of his fingers in me, I moaned and started humping his face even harder when he stuck a second one in.

I pulled him off me and turned around.
"Put IT in" I moaned out to him, and he didn't waste any time. Without warning he shoved himself inside me, waiting a few seconds before starting to move again. He started thrusting harder and faster before he wrapped his hand around my own length and stroking at the same pace he was fucking me. After about 2 minutes of more moans and profanities and thrusting, I came, tightening around him, making him moan loudly and cum in me.

We sat there, out of breath, in the shower, the water had turned cold so we got out.

"I love you so much" we both said at the same time, and we kissed.

I'm not doing the line thing anymore because it's really annoying to do but anything in bold is me just so you know.
So yeah I'm done writing for the night I have to go jack off now or else you're just gonna get about 50 more chapters of smut, which wouldn't be that bad but would take away from the story.
Disney Land is going to come into the story soon just so you know, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed :)