What About Dinner?

Warning: This chapter contains smut. If you do not want to read smut then just skip the chapter.
Thanks.
----------------------------------------------
God I love him so much.

I decided to follow him up the stairs.
I got halfway up the stairs and heard his towel drop to the floor.
I rushed the rest of the way up and turned to see him.

He wasn't there? His towel was on the ground, but I couldn't see him anywhere... until his arms wrapped around me from behind.
"Hey baby" he whispered in my ear. As he started biting and sucking on my neck, earning a moan from me.
He started roaming his hands under my shirt, feeling up my stomach and chest, and playing with my nipples.

"You drive me crazy" he said before going back to sucking on my neck, finding my sweet spot.

"Ffff-" I started.
"You make me so horny" he cut me off as he started unbuckling my belt.

He took my belt off and started to lift my shirt, "can I?" He asked, I just let out a little moan and nodded my head in response. He took my shirt off.

He moved his hand to my side and pushed his hand down my leg before squeezing my ass, making me gasp.

I turned around and took in what his completely naked body looked like.
"Fuck" I muttered, before squeezing his ass and telling him to move to the bed and lay down. He did like I told him and laid there. He wasn't hard yet.

I slowly unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down, leaving my underwear on. I walked over to the bed and straddled his naked waist.
I leaned down and started to suck on his neck, while grinding down onto his crotch. He let out a small moan and I felt him starting to get hard. I started pushing down harder, earning a louder moan from him, before I got off the bed.

"Wait what are you doing?" He asked, clearly frustrated. I got on my knees in between his legs and grabbed his length. He stopped complaining and let out a moan as I started stroking him. I waited until he was fully hard and then leaned down to take him in my mouth.

I took only his tip in and heard him let out another moan. I slowly started taking more and more of him in, until I had about 3 quarters of him in my mouth.
"Fuck babe" I heard him moan out.
I grinned and started going back up and down on him, and stroking what I couldn't take with my right hand. He was a moaning mess under me.

"Fuck (y/n) don't stop" he moaned out a he bucked his hips. I could tell he was close.

He pushed me off of him and tackled me back down into the bed, kissing all over my body. I moaned as he grabbed my cock through my underwear and started stroking it. I moaned more when he started grinding down on my clothed cock.
"Fuck hun" I moaned when he pulled my boxers down and immediately took me in his mouth.
He started swirling his tongue around my top and moaning as he deep throated me. It felt so good I couldn't help but buck my hips and moan his name over and over again.

"Fuck Connor don't stop, it's so good." I could barely get it out.
"Babe I'm gonna cum" I muttered.
He started playing with my balls and deep throwing me again when suddenly,
"Fuckfuck fUCK"I moaned out when I came down his throat, he took it all and smiled up at me afterwards. I was breathless.

"Come up here baby" I moaned out and he crawled up to my face.

I grabbed hishard dick and started stroking it. He moaned and shoved it into my mouth.

"Ugh fuck (y/n)" he moaned out.
"Shit" he moaned
He started fucking my face slowly. Starting to speed up. He grabbed the back of my head and started pushing it down on him. "Fuuuuuuck" he practically shouted.

"Oh fuck" he muttered as he bucked his hips even more all of a sudden.

And then, "FUCK (y/n) I'm gonna cum" he moaned out as his moans got louder and louder. He yelled my name as he came down my throat.

We lay there, out of breath, covered in sweat. "I love you so much..." I breathed out, turning my head to face him.
"I love you too (y/n)" he replied as he kissed me.
He pulled me to him so my back was against his chest, and we fell asleep that way. Both completely naked, and we forgot about dinner. But it was okay.
--------------------——————————
😉