Chapter 1 - Welcome to Despair!(Part 2)

"So it seems.." The Japanese male frowned a little bit, "That we really are stuck here..."

America, quite worked up, frowned, "That's not cool!" He protested, throwing a fit, and causing the other nations to sigh a bit.

"We should tr-try to find a way o-out, atleast.." Canada muttered softly, as England nodded,

"I suppose you're right." He murmured lightly as Romano crossed his arms;

"This all seems like a big hoax." He grumbled, frown on his face.

Spain blinked at Romano, "Hoax~? Roma- France, Andorra and I all saw it lock~" He smiled as the Southern Italian swore under his breath,

"One, don't call me that." He scowled, "Two, maybe we can break the door down." He pointed out.

Veneziano smiled brightly, "Fratello, you're so smart~!" He cheered with a soft giggle, rocking back and forth on his heels as his brother simply looked away with a response of 'Hm'.

France nodded a bit, "Oui, America, you're strong~ How about you go try to knock down the door- And the rest of us will look for another way out~" He smiled brightly.

America grinned, "I'll be... THE HERO!" He exclaimed, darting out of the room as England followed the loud male to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

------------

"I can't break the door down!" The American shouted, though his spirits had dropped a bit.

Malta glanced over to him, "I found the kitchen though, there was a note explaining that it's restocked everyday- So we don't have to worry about that..."

"Unless they poison it." Romano grumbled as Spain cut in, 

"There'd be no point in that Roma~ They want us to kill eachother.~"

Andorra blinked, before turning her attention away, "T-There's a fence blocking t-the staircases... So we can't g-go to the next floor... A-also, next to the staircase w-was an incinerator..."

Hungary smiled from her place next to Austria, "There's a piano room by the front door~" She mused softly.

"But no way out~" Russia concluded with a soft chuckle.

Before anyone could say something else, a melodic chime sounded once again; 

"I've prepared something for you in your rooms!"

The other nations glanced at eachother and sighed, "Might as well... go check it out..."

----------

The contents of the box left in the nations rooms were; -A tool kit

-A bunch of weapons ranging from knives to guns to poisons

-A strange photo.

The photo was a picture of a disaster that took place in the country- an incident that either hurt the nation themselves, or their family.

Upon seeing this, the nations decided to gather in the kitchen.

"Eh? Where's Andorra?" Veneziano questioned, blinking as Matla let out a soft sigh,

"She told me she wasn't feeling very well-"

"Must have been the pictures~!" America cut in with a grin, not seeming very bothered until his smile dropped, "..How'd they get those?" He muttered.

Romano frowned, "Does it matter? They shouldn't have them." He muttered bitterly,

"What time is it~?" Spain cut in as England looked at his watch, 

"...Eleven." He said simply, glancing over to him, 

France blinked and looked up, "Can we start cooking then~?" He wondered.

England responded with a nod, "I can--"

"Non!" France cut in, "You can leave the cooking to me~" He mused softly, as England crossed his arms,

"...Fine."

---------

An hour later, most of the nations gathered. Malta had managed to get Andorra out of her room and most of the nations were as calm as they could be now, though a bit worried about the others who weren't present.

They had a reason to be, as a scream broke the air.