chapter 1

Reader Chan's pov

I was sitting, cramped up in a tree. Below me a group of real strange people. Well when I say that, I mean people probably weren't full on the second you see them run in the opposite direction strange but, their hair sure was. The only normal looking person aside from this really tall guy surrounded by a dark aura.

Was probably a trap, you know one of those people who you are so certain is one gender but turns out their the opposite.

Anyway it's not like I was spying on them or anything, no it was just one of those days where brother was going through one of his total sis con moments.

So I locked him inside praying he will get over it by going through all my old clothes.

Back to my current situation, I had two options open before me. One I could jump down and casually walk away or two I could stay cramped up in this tree until they decide to move on.

Crack

Or I could fulfill option three which just happened to be fall down and land on my ass.

Hak pov
The strange girl in the tree finally fell down and is now unconscious. It was only a matter of time, she had been stuck there since we got here.

Slowly I grabbed my weapon but Yona stopped me in my tracks.

"Hak don't you think we should at least listen to what she has to say when she wakes up."

"If she's a spy then there's no need to wait" I retorted raising my weapon slightly. ( The beginnings of sassy Hak)

It was then that she the strange girl opened her eyes.

Third person pov

Reader Chan opened her eyes and blinked once, twice. It was then that she noticed the weapon being raised at her and she sprung up pointing a finger at Hak's weapon.

"There is no way in holy hell I am letting you touch me with that thing."

Hak sighed and studied his nails
"It's a bit late for that."
Hak said weapon raised

Reader Chan opened her mouth to speak.

"I call an intermission."

"I'm affraid you can't do that"
Hak told reader Chan as he hesitated hearing the strange girl's weird statement.

A smirk rose to her lips as she pulled out a spray can filled with a liquid and began spraying.

" I know there are no intermissions during battle I only said that so I could pull out this."

Reader Chan laughed like a stereotypical villain might.

"Be prepared for my two part extermination of scary tall guys with huge weapons."

Everyone around the two were kind of shocked. Did the girl before them really think she could take down Hak with that weird spraying mechanism.

"Now for the finishing move. READER CHAN PUNCH."

And with that the thunder beast was down.

Reader Chan pov

I hugged my spray can to my chest. Another victory for me and my Mr hissssss.

I turned from the unconscious man before me to the rest of his group only to find them clinging to each other for dear life in a corner.

"She beat the thunder beast." A man with green hair commented.

"Are you a spy" the trap asked while defensively wielding a soup spoon.

"why would I be a spy?" I asked after tilting my head to the side.
"I'm only here because I was escaping my sis con older brother."

While everyone except the green haired man looked confused as if they had never heard of the concept before. The green haired man then smirked at me sugestivly, and I responded by stripping there on the spot. (¬ ¬)

Just kidding I give him my disgusted deadpan face while I prepared for war. (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃━☆゚*・。*・:≡( ε:)

"Anyway I'm not completely insane and heartless, so if it's okay with you could I possibly stick around until he wakes up just so I can apologise."

I asked in a way which could could be interpreted as shy.

Yoon pov
she changed from scowling to shy in a matter of seconds. No that's no the point did I hear her correctly, she wants to stay until Hak wakes up.

It's not like she's full frontal attacking us right now but I pegged her for the type of person who didn't give two sh*ts about who they knock down, but right now I don't sense anything dangerous coming out from her.

We just have to keep in mind she probably change in the blink of an eye.

" It should be fine right Yona she's only staying until Hak wakes up so it should be fine."

Yona nodded "Yeah I guess your right. Hello miss I'm Yona what would your name be?"

"reader"

Authors note
Yay first chapter completed sorry if it's bad but f you don't like don't read. Also no Soo won yet we wanted for Reader Chan to get more acquainted with Yona's group first.

Also first story so yeah we didn't say anything earlier because didn't want you to ignore the book.

Staaaaaare bye