chapter 5

joo doh pov  (I think I don't really know what I'm doing anymore)

When  I believed that the strange girl was out of sight, I turned to face his majesty.

I could tell a scoul was present on my face due to the expressions of the surrounding guards, but his majesty just smiled back at me with that carefree smile of his.

" Your majesty was that really necessary?"

"Was what necessary general joo doh?"

I could feel that an irk mark had appeared on my forehead as y temper rose.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB, its good for his majesty to be showing interest in women, BUT NOT RANDOM PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE STREET. NOt only that but she seemed to be really tired of that shit you were pulling back there."

"language general." one of the guards chimed, in but I went on

"You could practically hear the relief coming off her when we finally went up hill, to set up camp."

"General Joo doh, no need to get so riled up I was just curious after all."

"Curious, WHY WOULD YOU BE CURIOUS? she was just another citizen of the kingdom, you see them all the time."

"But we didn't pass any villages on the way."

"What...."

"and we'd been travelling for a good amount of time on horse, she had nothing like that and yet she showed very little signs of fatigue."

"arhhhh she could have just been returning to town."

my words are rushed, curiosity isn't a valid enough reason

"Initially I thought that too, but the rag she was using to carry her money was comlpetely empty aside from that weird spraying device. Thats why I was so persistent on getting her name."

"her.....name?"

"Yes, if it was ornate then maybe she was from a different kingdom, but her name is quite abnormal, and frankly I can't think of any country it would belong to."

His majesty was able to pick up all this from the stranger.

I hadn't noticed at all, god for all we know she could have been some sort of terrorist. (a/n: yeahhhhhhhhhh no)

"Now are we finished with this subject, general Joo doh."

I heaved a sigh,

"Fine, just don't go off doing something like that again (a/n no promises joo doh my man,)

soo won (my love) pov

I understand what joo doh means, I know I shouldn't have gone off and interrogated that girl, but I couldn't help myself, I just felt like I needed to know why she was there.

No, I don't have time for this we came here breifly just to check up on some things before we return back to the palace.

That woman can't weigh on my mind, and she will not (a/n says you) my role to the people of this kingdom comes first,

and so miss reader as much as you intrigue me I will have to forget about you and your weird antics.

"lord Soo won are you ready to move on."

I smiled slightly, can't let it slip, at least king il was worth something after all, I will continue with this smile.

Until its safe enough for me to let it slip.

reader pov

That femine man was awful weird, but I mean its not like I don't deal with weird everyday, (cough cough brother cough) so moving on to my present predicament.