chapter 7

A cool breeze washed over my body, the ground beneath my was soft yet, at the same time kind of wet.

It was dark, probably because I had my eyes closed.

Good job reader good job.

Slowly I opened opened them to meet the clear eyes of the cat from before, (a/n idek if it was a cat anymore man it's been so long) for a brief moment before it proceeded to close them and snuggle back into my chest, purring lightly.

It was at this point that I realised that's cats are really freaking cute like dear lord time to go kitty cat hunting later. Engrossed by it's cuteness I reached forwards, only for everything to fade to black.

As consciousness washed over me again, I realised the ground beneath me was not wet but infact quite soft, annnnnd that there was a looming presence above my poor sleeping but not really figure.

Instinctively my fist launched upwards, only to be met with nothing? Now isn't that a shame.

Slowly I opened my eyes,

only this time they weren't met with nothing.

Before me stood a lanky boy, well at least I think it was a boy, who was maybe just a bit taller than I was.

But aside from the really pretty eyes he was kinda plain, a pretty eyed string bean, with a slightly menacing aura.

My mouth began moving

"yo, so do you like really want me dead or something?"

Dead silence.

"Woooow, I mean I get you don't like me but this silent treatment really does a number on my self esteem."

Theatrically I brought my hand to my face,

"See I think you've brought me to tears, how could you do this to a lady?"

"You're hardly a lady."

What did he just say, me not a lady? Preposterous, I am the vision of grace and femininity

"How dare you speak to me like that young man, do you know what I am? A lady that's what, are you telling me to come flying with my assests at the ready to prove myself to you."

A sigh escaped his lips as he lowered his head bangs falling over his eyes.

"A lady, doesn't massacre a whole village."

I froze, they didn't seriously think I did all that, I was born and raised in that village. Sure I didn't have any particular attachment to it aside from brother but...

"I don't see how you can accuse me of a crime like that, when you were there first."

"You stupid woman, you were the only other person aside from us, so it must have been you."

Was he an idiot, that's the best reasoning he could come up with.

What am I getting myself into, pray for me kitty cats.

"No you're the stupid one, you can't just accuse me because I was the only other person there. Besides,"

I paused

"Even if I was the one who massacred the village, I sure wouldn't wanna stick around."

"Bu-but"

"That and I sure wasn't carrying any weapons with me, nor was I covered in blood and, I hate to break it to your but the stream is in the other direction of where I came from. Oh and yeah I wasn't soaking wet when I met that guy either."