Chapter 4

*found that gem of a photo while being trash your welcome*

I had planned to break off from the feminine man on the horse but, it seemed that I had overlooked the fact that maybe my little ending speech wasn't powerful enough, because as of then the feminine man continued to attempt to start a conversation with me.

But his attempts weren't working as I had decided to switch into my defensive mode, which consisted of me completely ignoring what was happening around me. That meant I was being hammered with what seemed to be endless amounts of questions, until the whole group on the horses went uphill, probably doing something, who knows who cares.

It was then that I thought maybe I could beat the feminine man to the town finish my business then leave without being harassed by his questions. Well it was worth a try, and so without hesitation I increased my walking pace, but unfortunately for me within five minutes of our previous departure the same individual was by my side once again pestering me.

"Miss why wont you tell me why you're all alone out here?" He asked with a pout, this I can only assume was because I had been giving him the cold shoulder.

"Well at least tell me why you're alone, come on please miss." Something about that statement pissed me off, actually now I think about it they were all pissing me off. He doesn't think I can handle myself does he? I've had enough of this.

And so with that I swiftly turned towards the man and punched him in the jaw, not only because I was pissed BUT because I could, but his reaction was something I was expecting but also something I wasn't.

At first like any other person would be he was kinda shocked, but the only lasted a second  because right after that he went straight back to smiling.

"That wasn't very nice you know."

'well, yeah its not like I didn't realise that, i'm just not a very nice person. Besides he's the one who is persistently trying to initiate conversation with me, yada yada '(more reader being pissed because I need her to be distracted) but my thought bubble was popped when I felt something dig slightly into my cheek.

He poked my cheek didn't he, yes he did, So in response I shot him my dagger eyes, which let me tell you have been known to ward of even the most fearsome of beasts. Even my over loving, runs for the hills when he sees them.

Annnnnnd just because I could, I decided to mimic the actions of the man before me by playing them off with a smile.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Ahhhh, yay, you finally spoke to me."A carefree expression on his face.

'But crap yeah he was right I did. Moving on how can person of his status act so carefree, then again.' I turned to look behind me at his traveling companions, there were four, all of which carried swords. Three looked slightly plainer not faces to recognise, but the fourth man looked more built carried two swords and had a scar on his face. Not your average everyday bodyguard, not only that but he seems to have been keeping his guard up around me this whole time, smart move.

So I should probably keep my guard up around this carefree man, the way he acts just doesn't sit right with me, but this will most likely never be put to action, because guess who finally reached the town, me that's who. No more carefree, confusing man.

"So, I guess this is where we'll be parting ways, miss."

To this I nod and begin to walk away, and just when I thought I was free he grabbed onto the edge of my sleeve.

"Can you let go, already."

"No."

With that I pulled out my spray bottle and aimed it at his face

"Let go."

"No."

"I'll squirt you."

"Fine, fine but only if you tell me your name."

"My name?"

The man became slightly flustered, and his other hand went to scratch his neck.

"I was actually trying to get it out of you since we began talking."

"More like you talking at me."

He jolted slightly and looked away, then opening his mouth to respond to me but I cut him off before he had the chance.

"Reader." and with that I broke away from his grip on my sleeve, why I told him my name instead of doing that in the first place, I don't know. (plot)

"Reader?"

"Yes that's my name now, goodbye."

And for what I hoped would be the final time, I departed from the man and got back on to my task of retrieving, wait what was I doing again.
Meh.

A/N THE CRINGE FEST SOO WON STORY IS BACK.

For like a chapter or something, I'm such a great person.
Funny thing is though I had like 800 words down and was gonna add a joo doh pov because I do what I want, but then I was like I'm just gonna forget again so why not publish while I remember.

- from your very loyal *cough cough* not really *cough cough* lazy af *cough cough* author.