Chapter 1

Emma's pov

I groan to the sound of my alarm and someone poking my sides "momma" I hear the little boy call. My little boy Henry.

I open my eyes slightly "hello handsome" I say lifting him into my arms. "You ready to see aunt Ruby?" I ask and he nods.

He giggles. "Aunt Ruby. Aunt Ruby. Momma hurry. I wanna see Aunt Ruby" he shouts jumping from the bed and running into his room.

I smile and slowly get outta bed and walk to Henrys room. "You ready Henry?" He nods enthusiastically.

I smile and prepare his breakfast, while he eats I quickly go get ready while waiting for Ruby.

•••

Just as I finished getting ready the door bell rings. "MOMMA! AUNT RUBY IS HERE. MOMMA HURRY." I chuckle and walk over to the door. "Inside voice Henry"

He frowns "Sowwie momma"

I open the door. "Hey Rubs" I smile picking Henry up.

"Hey Em & hey Henry. You ready to spend the day with me?" She smiles.

He nods excitedly "yes!" He grins opening his arms for Ruby who gracefully takes him into her hold. "Shall we go then little man?" He nods. "Bye momma" he whispers. I smile "bye baby. I'll see you later ok?"

He nods "wuv you"

"Love you too" I reply instantly.

••••

"Shit, shit, shit, shit" I mumble quietly as I rush to class. I'm already 10 minutes later. I finally make it to the class and enter.

"Sorry I'm late miss-" I look up HOLY SHIT are my first thoughts.

"Miss swan is it?" I hear a bunch of mumbling but can't make out what she's saying. "MISS SWAN!" This time she pulls me out of my thoughts and I gulp.

"Y-yes miss?" I stutter looking at her. "Why are you so late?!" She continues and I gulp. "I uh I-" she interrupts me "enough of your excuses. Take a seat you've already interrupted my class enough. I'll see you after class"

I nod and take a seat next to Belle. "Why so late?" She whispers to me.

"Henry" I mumble and she nods in understanding. "Is he okay?" She ask. I nod "had to wait for Ruby" she smiles.

"Miss swan! Do I have to send you to the principals office?" She says sternly. I gulp "no miss"

"Very well then please focus!" She adds. I nod.

For the rest of her class, I try focusing but my mind keeps wondering to the gorgeous brunette in front of me. Just then the bell rings and I start packing my stuff. I walk to her desk.

"Miss Mills? You wanted to see me?" I say steadily.

"Ahh. Miss swan!" She says taking off her glasses.

Fuck she's hot even without the glasses are my next thoughts. "Miss swan! I can not have you disrupting my classes. I can't have you showing up when you feel like it" she says. "Why were you so late?" She continues.

"Emma, my names Emma" I simply say.

She groans slightly "Emma, why were you so late today?"

"I uh I can't tell you" I stutter quickly before picking up my books and rushing out the class room leaving the teacher stunned as to what just happened.

••••

Heyy guys! This is my first Teacher/Student fanfic!
Lemme know your thoughts

-M