Chapter 16

Emma's pov

Over the past few weeks things have been great, Regina has adored having Henry over. School is almost out for the summer which means more family days with Regina and Henry and I smile at the thought of Regina becoming a part of our family.

Henry's party flew by, my baby boy is finally 2. I smile, as I get ready for another day in the hell hole everyone calls school. I giggle to myself. I've already dropped Henry with the sitter so now I'm off. I grab my bag and head out the door.

I walk towards Regina's class bright and early. I smile seeing the class empty. "Morning Miss Mills" I say cheerfully.

She smiles. "Swan good morning" I giggle. I close the door and walk over to the desk pulling her into a sweet but very passionate kiss. She smiles kissing back. We eventually pull away as the bell rings and I get  situated in my seat.

She begins handing out quizzes and throws me the odd glance and I look down blushing. Belle nudges my arm. "You ok?" She asks. "You're blushing" she says and I nod. "I'm fine" I mutter under my breathe.

Belle throws me another glance before facing the front of the class.

Class ran smoothly for the last hour, just as the class started to leave I walked up to Miss Mills desk. "Hey" she mutters.

"Hey" I whisper back.

"Meet me at my office" she grins and then winks.

My knees become and my core becomes. "Oh god" I mutter under my breathe. This woman will be the death of me, but I do as I'm told and I walk to her office waiting for her, just as I was about to send her a text she approaches me grinning and allowing me into her office.

As she closes the door she pulls me against her and kiss her gently. "You're beautiful" I murmur against her lips.

She blushes and slowly pushes me back against her desk.

*Read at your own risk. Warning: Explicit sexual content*

"Babe," I gasp as she pinches my nipple through my clothes.

"Oh god," she groans as I tug her thighs and bring my face closer to her. I push her panties aside with one hand and give a tentative lick up her slit. "Emma," she breathes, letting out a gasp as I swirl my tongue around her clit. I nip her thighs with my teeth, causing her to jump.

The arousal coating her center is delicious. I nip and suck her clit eagerly, and suddenly her hand is in my hair. I don't stop, and to my surprise she pushes me harder against her. I grin and slightly blow on her clit.

I lick and suck her throbbing core. "More, Emma. Please god more," she begs. I slip two fingers quickly inside her and pump as fast as I can.

Within minutes she's panting. She bites her lip hard as I curl my fingers inside her, brushing against her most sensitive spot.

"That's it, oh baby just like that," she hisses. Barely a minute later, her back arches, minutes later I help her ride out her orgasm as long as possible.

She pants and groans quietly as I stand from my kneeling position and kiss her.

"Don't you taste good, baby?" I murmur against her lips. She nods, smiling.

"Oh my god Emma you're so naughty," she whispers. I smirk as I nod my head.

"It was so hot doing that to you," I say as I hop onto her desk.

"Oh yes and I can't wait to return the favor," she says as she licks her lips.

"You're beautiful baby" I murmur against her lips and she grins whispering "I love you"

"I love you too" I whisper back.

••••

First time writing a sex scene 😂😂 sorry for the mistakes but I just about managed to write this bc I'm heads pounding😭😭 Hope you enjoy!

Follow my personal insta; itsmilenabxtch

-M