Chapter 4

Louis's p.o.v

I just got off the phone with Paris. I told her we were going to a water park today. Just to have fun and because it's the weekend. Also I

Have made a plan that if I take her to fun places and make her laugh and smile it might actually get me a better chance to date her.

She did say she would date me so all I have to do is sweet talk her and make her laugh. Compliment her but be cocky at the same time.

I think this is a good plan. Let's just find out.

As I start to get ready I chuck on blue swimmers and everything else I need for the day. And I'm done.

Paris's p.o.v

After the phone call, I start to get ready. I go and grab a bikini out and put it on. Yes I wear bikinis. I am still a girl and I do have a pretty

Fit body. But still. I decided to not wear makeup since it will just come straight off. I grab my white short shorts and put them over my

Bikini bottoms. I put on my 'step back bro' singlet on and put thongs on with shades and pack my phone in my country road bag to.

And I got a text from Louis.

L: Downstairs babe. Hurry. ;)

P: okay be right down. :)

As I made my way downstairs I grabbed my keys and left.

I walked up to Louis car and got in.

He greeted me.

"Hey you ready, let's go." He said quite happily.

I smiled. I turned the radio on. Guess what came on.......

Lolly by Justin Bieber, Bei maejor and Juicy J.

The song started and me and Louis instantly sung together.

Aye girl...... She said she like a lolly, she wanna make it pop, she said she like a lolly, she wanna kiss the top, she said she like a lolly.

She lick a lolly pop, she said she lick a lolly. She said she love to party, girl I love your body,why you wanna take her,cause you know

I'm watching.

And we just kept on going.

After the song. We laughed and chatted.

"You look really lovely today." He said smiling.

"Thanks Prince Charming." I said smiling.

As we pulled up to the water park, we parked his car and we went and paid for the entrance.

Then we went to go get ready.

As we found a spot we took of your clothes. I saw Louis body and gawked. Dayum. Even better looking when the sun was shining on his

Abs. Then I took off my shirt and shorts. I got a whistles from Louis and a couple other boys that were near us. I blushed and waved at

the boys that whistled at me. Louis started to tense up. What the heck. We are not even dating. What The hell. Who cares anyways.

Louis's p.o.v

Okay now just to compliment her, well she does look fit in that bikini. Purple suits her. And man she has a good booty on her too.

I was staring until I realised she noticed me staring. Oh shit what now. I looked down to my feet. Then back up to her.

"Well you've out done yourself today Paris you look so fit in that bikini, you know purple suits you." I said while I winked and smiled

cockily. She blushed and looked down. She sure does blush a lot. " well thankyou. You look outstanding in your shorts too." She smiled.

I spun around and showed off my outfit. "Yea I know I look hot. But you look hotter than the sun gorgeous." I winked again.

"Okay enough now I don't wanna see anything pop up anytime soon." She smiled cockily.

I blushed when I realised what she was on about. First we went on a wet ride. (Don't think like that my sexy beasts.)

It was a two seated ride. Paris was behind me since she was too scared to go in the front. She was behind me with her legs wrapped

Around my hips. Also holding onto my shoulders. I held onto this handles at the sides. When we were told to go we sped off really fast.

All I heard were her screams and mine. It was going faster than expected. Slamming into the sides of the tunnel. Bumping everywhere.

Then we saw light. I screamed to Paris "hold on tight." And that's just what she did. We soared through the sky and landed with a huge

Splash. We swam to the surface and got out. Water dripping everywhere.

After a couple more rides we went and got something to eat. "God that was so cool. " Paris said full of energy.

"I know how sick?" I said "very sick" she smiled widely.

"Let's eat yeah" I said "hell yeah" she said. So we went and got burgers.

After a couple more hours of being at the water park we went home.

In the car we started taking about our childhood and what we were like. It was really funny.

Paris said that once she dug a hole in the sandpit and a dog came by and peed in it. And she stepped in it afterwards. And she had to

walk home smelling like animal pee. I laughed so hard at that. Like legit. Then we turned up at her house. Shy hugged me and said

Goodnight. And that's when I all of a sudden felt like asking her out tomorrow after school. Because I am falling hard for this girl.

69696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969

Hey guys look more updates. Please vote comment and follow me. Please share my book. Best comment gets a shoutout.

Love you guys. Please message me if it needs something. Add me on my accounts like.........

Snapchat: stephaniehoran0

Facebook: Stephanie Sarabo

Twitter: StephanieAnne18

Instagram:STEFFIHORANN full caps with 2 N's on the end of Horan.

Kay cool. Stay in contact. Love u all.