Chapter 12

Louis's p.o.v

Just sitting in my room staring up at the ceiling thinking about Paris.

I love everything about her. She has the most beautifulest face even without makeup on.

I love her laugh and her care free personality.

I love that she doesn't stand down to no one and always stands her ground weather she is right or wrong.

Her teeth are perfectly straight and she has the most biggest smile ever that lights up my world.

I love her sense in fashion and her style.

I love how she can demolish a whole tray of Oreos and a tub of Nutella in less than 15 mins.

And she never seems to gain weight.

She has a petit figure with all the right curves in the right places ad she doesn't feel insecure about herself like al them other girls.

She's strong and compassionate. And she loves to run around and enjoy the time that she's got.

The way she looks so perfect in a bikini suit or even the baggiest clothes you could find.

But she still rocks the look.

She's got amazing eyes and a perfect perfection doll face. She's got fresh skin and always knows how to smell nice.

I love how she plays with my fingers when bored.

How she looks at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

I feel a spark when we kiss and I hope she feels it too.

She loves wearing her red and black vans. And her black high topped converses.

She loves wearing crop tops.

Her belly piercing is a shiny purple and it shines in the sun.

And just her existence overwhelms me.

And I'm so lucky that she's mine.

Paris's p.o.v

God boringest day ever, like legit. Just sitting in my living room with the tv off and silence.

But then I start to think of Louis.

How he has his beautiful face, and his perfect hair.

I love how he wears his suspenders and they suit him to perfection.

I love how his hair is swept to one side and when he's shy or nervous he has his hands in his pockets.

I love how he wears his toms, and his jeans hug his perfectly shaped butt in all the right places.

I love how his eyes twinkle.

I love how he can make me smile when I'm sad.

How he tickles me.

How he kisses me.

How he kisses my neck and makes me feel worthy of feeling loved.

Just how the small things he says makes me wanna cry of overwhelming.

I love his personality and how happy and outgoing he is.

His crazy talk and deep voice that's full of lust makes me want him more.

His touch makes me want more.

His security that he has against me makes me feel safe to be around him.

And if it wasn't for him I would be really sad and lonely sitting in my room doing god knows what?

His existence is what makes me happy and myself.

Anonymous p.o.v

God why does she have to be with the one I love. She's a man stealing bitch. He was mine. And he's been mine for a long Time.

Who does she think she is. His perfect for me not her and she thinks she is big between the legs and chest that she can take him from

Me.

U huh. Not in my existence.

This bitch is gonna pay.

And my girls can help to.

Let's just write a note on her locker and warn her not to go near him or else and see her reaction.

And if she doesn't stay away from him then......

Paybacks a bitch and that's me.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Hey guys this was just a bit of a filler on what Paris and Louis think of each other.

So who do you think is the anonymous person.

Could it be someone from Louis's past or a new character that's just tryna steal Paris away from Louis.

There is gonna be some drama coming up in the next couple updates.

So keep a look out people.

Thanks for everything, please vote comment.

Bye guys