Chapter 7

Louis's p.o.v

Standing up against me and Paris's lockers. Just waiting for my skater girl to come to school.

I see my beautiful skater girl walking down the corridor when all of a sudden Kyle the schools jock slaps her ass.

That's my girl how dare he touch her like that. She turns around offended and hurt. She has her angry face on.

I walk over to him and her and listen in on what they are saying.

"How dare you touch me like that, who do you think you are." She yells at him. People are staring. And watching intensely.

"Come on babe calm down it was just all a joke. Don't take it to hard to the heart." He smiled cockily at her.

Then what comes out of her mouths shocks me.

"You dirty fucking bastard how dare you ever touch a girl like that, especially me. I ain't no toy, so don't play with my feelings. How am I

Supposed to know if you have std's all over your filthy hands." She replies seriously.

" Bitch please I probably have an std from you now." He says with anger shown in his voice. That's when I step in.

"Mate back off just don't touch her like that again or I'll fuck your body and your stupid little face up and wish you weren't even born"

I say pissed at what he has said to my girl. Then he backs down from me. Thats right be afraid. Bitches be like arghhhhhhh.

I grab Paris's hand and kiss her temple. "Good morning beautiful." I say to her. She smiles and looks down. Blushing gawd that's hot.

"Good what about you?" She asks. "Great now that your here." I say, and looks down blushing once again.

"I was wondering if you wanna go to a rainfall and swim today after school." She smiles and nods.

"Yes ide love to." She says smiling largely. "Kay cool pick you up after school. Alright babe." I wink and twirl her in a circle before going

To her class and me going to mine. She giggles and tilts her head back.

After school

Paris's p.o.v

God swimming now. Loving it. I grab a red bikini and matching bottoms. I grab my 'wifey' singlet and put it over the top.

I grab my white shorts that have swirls on the back pockets and thongs on. Grab everything else that I needed and waited for my King.

10 mins later I heard a beep of a car. I ran downstairs kissed my mums cheek and told her I was leaving.

When I got out there I ran to the car and we drove away. In the car, Louis and I drove and held hands. Since he's ahold driver he could

Drive with one hand and still focus on the road and me at the same time. He rubs my hand with his thumb and I turn to look at him and

smile. He stares at me and winks at me.

I turn the radio on and my favourite songs comes on.

23 by Miley Cyrus comes on.

"I'm in the club, how ya perck with some shades on. Standing up, mini skirt with my J's on, jay on my feet, jays on my feet, so get like me.

I've just started liking Miley Cyrus, ever since her song 'Wreckingball' but the video clip to wrecking ball is so disturbing.

As we finally pull up to the rainfall I stare at it in awe. It's so beautiful. I get out of the car and so does Louis. We walk to the boot and

grab all our stuff out. Louis intertwines our fingers and I smiled. "Louis the waterfall is so beautiful." I stared up at it.

"Not as beautiful as you babe." He smiles and holds me from behind but we keep walking, up to the top of the rainfall.

When we reach the top of the rocks we find a good place to sit down later, we walk to the edge of the rocks and smirk at each other.

It's really far down and scary but I ain't no barbie. "Come on Louis lets jump together." I smiled widely. "Okay babe lets do ittttttt."

He screamed of excitement. I giggled. We linked hands and then jumped. Swooshed straight down. We screamed together. Then hit

The water. We swam for the surface. I was the first one up. Then Louis came up. "Woohhh " "that was so sick." Louis said. "I know how

cool. It wasn't even that scary. " I said. Louis smiled at me then came up to me. Grabbed me and kissed me passionately under the

Rainfall. Water flowing all over us. When we broke apart we looked in each other's eyes. Leaned our foreheads together.

" Louis your awesome." I said.

"Paris your the most beautifullest girl out don't ever doubt yourself otherwise." He smiled and pecked my lips. I swear I might cry.

He was still pressing our bodies together as he cupped my thighs. Then I felt something grow larger under me. Oh no.

Louis blushed and looked down. " Louis put it away." I said and smacked his arm. " sorry love you just turn me on so much." I blushed

And looked down. He grabbed my chin and tilted it up to look at him. "That's how much I love you Paris, I try to hold it in but you make

Me so horny. You don't know how bad I wanna make love to you right here right now." I was gobsmacked. Was he telling the truth or did

He just wanna get in my pants. I looked down and smiled. "Don't worry one day we will make love to each other." I smirked.

We played in the water some more and then started packing up.

As we drove home, he rubbed my thigh. I got tingles and when we finally made it to my house I sighed loudly.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I pulled away after a while and said goodnight. He kissed my cheek. As I tried getting out Louis

smacked my ass. I turned around, shut the door and shook my head at him. And went inside my house and straight to bed with a smile

On my face. Because of my knight in shinning armor.

-------------------------------6969696966969696969969696969699699699696969699696696696969699696969969696969------------------------------

Hey guys please comment if you want a shoutout. Share my book to the world.

Love you guys. I'm trying my best. But if my reads are slowing down I might as well just stop writing this book. Seeing others out there

That have like millions of reads are so lucky. And it makes me think I'm worthless and should stop writing. So please comment and vote

And share. Don't be scared to follow me or message me. I don't mean any harm.

Thanks guys ily.