Update

Charming: I will not let you ruin this wedding.

The Evil Queen: Oh, I haven't come to ruin anything
On the contrary, I'm just going to take away everything you love forever and destroy your happiness.

So, y'know, not ruining anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
Ok, so I hoped you enjoyed that little Intro.
Right now imma just talk about some updates on season 6.
They started filming (yes!)
Emma might have died (no!)
Also, please note: the first story I am going to write about I only found out about from a different fan page on Wattpad. I'm only basing my thoughts off what I have read from that, so if you want to give my source of information some credit, go read the last chapter of Missing Once by @jillchair8e
(I'm just going to jump right into theories. If you want to find out what I'm basing it all on, again, go read Missing Once first)

First of all, it might be real. Now, I'm not saying Emma will die, but her friends would probably end up saving her after a few episodes as part of the story. As for the cloaked figure, not really sure who it might be-- it doesn't seem like the Evil Queens style, and even though we don't know much about Hyde, I doubt it's him either 🤔

My second theory (and the more likely one) is that it's a simple dream. They did that a lot in season 2--starting of an episode with some unspeakable thing happening, and then cut to the person waking up in bed and realizing it never happened. The dreamer? I'd say Henry or Killian, two of her loved ones who were supposedly there when it happened. Although, it still might not be just a dream. As we all know, Morpheus will be appearing in 6x1. And Wikipedia (always a reliable source,) says that he has the ability to send dreams into two gateways (we don't know if the one on Once can do this though) The way I interpreted it, Morpheus can give you happy dreams or nightmares. So maybe having Emma be stabbed in someone's dream is his way of sending a message, or just to haunt someone (I still say he's evil).

And speaking of Morpheus, he will be played by Giles Matthey. Oh, and was confirmed to be in some scenes with Belle, presumably while she is under the sleeping curse.

I'll be back after comic con(!)
-purplegirlandmilly